With flexible study times of online learning, apply today to easily gain the skills needed to be a successful professional receptionist and gain highly paid employment today. this diploma allows you to enhance your receptionist skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide reception, switchboard and clerical duties to the highest standards.
Unlike other online training providers, we give you the same experience as same as our class room learners. Our exclusive video of the full class-room training gives you the same experience as same as you are in our class room. As a result you won’t feel that you are distance learners. In addition to that you can develop your receptionist skills specialised in different industry such as hotel front desk and salon beauty, etc. with our study materials.
The biggest advantage having enrolled with our online training is, you will be given unlimited access to most important materials that develop your skills in Receptionist role. Further our guide in how to face an interview for receptionist job and question and answers will give you a great opportunity to you present yourself very confidently. Having enrolled with online receptionist training you will be most advantageous at your fingertips.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online Professional Receptionist Training course is covered 45 guided learning hours.
Unit 01; Developing Customer Service Skills
- Meeting and Greeting Visitors (Welcoming guests upon arrival and using correct terminology).
- The role of the Receptionist.
- Principles to create powerful first impression.
- Principles to confirm how your message comes across.
- How can you identify the customer needs?
- Learning to Listen.
- Handling difficult customers and difficult situations.
- Role play sessions (Only for classroom learners).
Unit 02; Developing Telephone handling and administrative skills
- Practice good telephone skills.
- Data base Management (Booking/ reservation Procedure).
- Checking-In and Checking-Out guests using the software (Opera PMS V5 Software).
- Follow routine administrative procedures.
- Deal effectively with security and safety issues.
- Successful meeting and minutes.
- Meeting and accommodation arrangements.
Unit 03; Developing Business Communication Skills
- Effective Business Communication (Business Document Production).
- Develop effective/technical writing skills.
- CV writing skills; guidance on creating the correct CV and Personal statements.
- Interview techniques; guidance on how to perform in an interview.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successfully candidates receive a Diploma in professional receptionist training.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- People who prefer for distance learning.
- People who are tight in busy life.
- Individuals who would like to start working as a Receptionist.
- New Receptionist or Temporary staffs who want to learn and develop best practice receptionist skills.
- Experienced Receptionist who wants to develop receptionist skills and admin skills further.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language and literacy are required to attend this course.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
You can start your employment as a professional receptionist, Switchboard operator or Telephonist and you move up as administration assistant, personal assistant, secretary, office administrator or you can be specialise in marketing or sales if you may need to be specialised in one area.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Mia Bandula asked:
how do I apply and pay
Hi Mia Bandula, Thank you for your question, this however is something that reed.co.uk will need to investigate. Your question has been forwarded to the reed.co.uk customer service team. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Why is the material only available for 12 months, and not lifetime like other courses? Thanks!
Dear Niso, Yes We provide 365 days unlimited access only. Learners are finishing their courses within 3-4 months as a average. You will have following benefits with this course, Which other do not provide. 1. CPD accredited diploma 2. Free career support 3.Free CV writing and interview skills pack. 4.Free E- certificate 5. Tutor support and 24*7 customer service ETC Best Regards, Student Support Team ,This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Sandra Haxton asked:
Does the course provide a recognisd qualification?
Yes, Receptionist Diploma is well recognised and accredited by CPD - (Continuing Professional Development Certification Service UK.)This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi There I want to register for this course Regards Muna
Hi Muna, Thank you for your question, this however is something that reed.co.uk will need to investigate. Your question has been forwarded to the reed.co.uk customer service team. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.