UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Receptionist and Front of House Management Diploma (Level 5) – CPD Accredited
Receptionist and Front of House Management course are designed by a specialist by considering the need of both the job seekers and people already working in established businesses, which covers most of your professional needs in the field of Admin, Secretarial & PA.
Receptionist and Front of House Management course will help you to learn from scratch and take you to a higher level of professionalism. As you may know that organisational skills are important because possessing good organisational skills to establish trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to gain various Administration and Reception skills then this is your most desired course.
Are you new to online learning?
Don’t worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums and will guide you in every possible way to get most out of your online course. Further to this, assessments are really challenging, but interestingly, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) afterwards.
Receptionist - Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Receptionist - Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Receptionist - Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Receptionist - Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Receptionist - Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Receptionist - Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- Receptionist - A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Receptionist - Modules Outline
Receptionist - Module 1: Executive and Personal Assistant
- Receptionist - Adapt to the needs and styles of management
- Receptionist - Communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods
- Receptionist - Improve time management skills
- Receptionist - Manage meetings effectively
- Receptionist - Act as a gatekeeper
- Receptionist - Use the tools of the trade effectively
Receptionist - Module 2: Administrative Support
- Receptionist - Getting Organized
- Receptionist - Manage their time more effectively
- Receptionist - Prioritize their time so they can get it all done.
- Receptionist - Complete Special Tasks
- Receptionist - Verbal Communication Skills
- Receptionist - Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Receptionist - Empowering Yourself
- Receptionist - Deal better with their managers
- Receptionist - Taking Care of Yourself is a priority
Receptionist - Module 3: Organisational Skills
- Receptionist - Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
- Receptionist - Learn to prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
- Receptionist - Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Receptionist - Learn to organize personal and workspace
- Receptionist - Learn to resist procrastination
- Receptionist - Make plans to stay organized in the future
Receptionist - Module 4: Presentation Skills
- Receptionist - Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Receptionist - Select presentation delivery methods
- Receptionist - Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Receptionist - Knockdown nervousness
- Receptionist - Develop and use flip charts with colour
- Receptionist - Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Receptionist - Utilize white boarding for reinforcement
- Receptionist - Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
- Receptionist - Enrich the learning experience with humour, questions, and discussion.
Receptionist - Module 5: Business Writing Skills
- Receptionist - Gain better awareness of common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- Receptionist - Review basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
- Receptionist - Know the basic structure of agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Receptionist - Know tips and techniques to use when deciding the most appropriate format to use for agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Receptionist - Know tips and techniques in writing agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Receptionist - Gain an overview of Request for Proposals, Projections, Executive Summaries, and Business Cases.
- Receptionist - Define proofreading and understand techniques in improving proofreading skills.
- Receptionist - Define peer review and list ways peer review can help improve business writing skills.
Receptionist - Module 6: Communication Strategies
- Receptionist - Understand what communication is
- Receptionist - Identify ways that communication can happen
- Receptionist - Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Receptionist - Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- Receptionist - Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Receptionist - Listen actively and effectively
- Receptionist - Ask good questions
- Receptionist - Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Receptionist - Adeptly converse and network with others
Receptionist - Module 7: Customer Support
- Receptionist - Define customer support
- Receptionist - Know the different venues for customer support
- Receptionist - Recognise the challenges of customer support
- Receptionist - Learn different applications
- Receptionist - Know proper forms of documentation
- Receptionist - Learning to be proactive in customer support
Receptionist - Module 8: Time Management
- Receptionist - Plan and prioritise each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Receptionist - Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Receptionist - Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Receptionist - Organise your work-space and workflow to make better use of time
- Receptionist - Delegate more efficiently
- Receptionist - Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Receptionist - Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Receptionist - Module 9: Telephone Etiquette
- Receptionist - Recognize the different aspects of telephone language
- Receptionist - Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
- Receptionist - Know how to handle angry or rude callers
- Receptionist - Learn to receive and send phone messages
- Receptionist - Know different methods of employee training
Receptionist - Module 10: Human Resource Management
- Receptionist - Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on their daily responsibilities
- Receptionist - Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Receptionist - Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Receptionist - Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Receptionist - Be an advocate for your employees’ health and safety
- Receptionist - Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
- Receptionist - Act appropriately in situations requiring discipline and termination
- Receptionist - Evaluate some of the strengths and opportunities for Human Resources in your own workplace
Receptionist - Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
Receptionist - Assessment
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Receptionist - Duration
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Receptionist - Certificate
Upon successfully passing the course, Learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £42
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges: local £9, international £14.
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Receptionist and Front of House Management, the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Receptionist can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Receptionist and Front of House Management Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Receptionist is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.