Add to basket or enquire
This receptionistand switchboard training will help you obtain the basic office skills necessary to professionally perform the daily tasks required of a receptionist. As you progress through our receptionistand switchboard training you will learn how to become a skilled receptionist in today’s technology-based offices.
This Reception and Switchboard Training Diploma will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll be able to produce standard documents and you’ll learn about difficult customer handling.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll gain knowledge in receptionist and telephone handling skills.
- Having this course, you’ll learn master key Microsoft Office programs and social media handling.
- In this course, you’ll become a master of data management and record keeping.
- This course will gain you the knowledge in Travel and Accommodation arranging.
- On completion of this course, you’ll gain the best management and customer handling skills.
- At the end of this course, you’ll become an expert in customer service.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Course Materials Receptionist Training
- Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives
- The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression
- Hot Telephone Tips
- Get the facts- ask the right questions
- Discuss Solutions- learning to listen
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Practice good telephone skills
- Managing database and company files
- Booking or Reservation procedure
- Deal effectively with security and safety issues
- Meeting Arrangements
- Successful Meetings & Minutes
- Organizing a Meeting
- Arranging Business Travel and Accommodation
- Email Tutorial
- How to use Social Media to promote your company
- How to write a formal letter
- How to write Business Memo
- Business Writing and Memos
- Minute Taking
- Taking Minutes
- Microsoft Excel Tutorial
- MS PowerPoint Tips
- MS Word Tips & Tricks
- Microsoft Outlook
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment.
- You only need to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Reception and Switchboard Training Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Assistant for company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Switchboard operator & Front desk operator
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Travel managers & tour assistants
- Front desk supervisor or manager
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Microsoft Office software installed in it. Also, it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Start your employment as a professional receptionist/ Switchboard operator/ Telephonist and you move up as administration assistant, personal assistant, secretary, office administrator or you can be specialise in marketing or sales if you may need to be specialised in one area. As this is very important figure in any organisation you can work for high profile organisation with your experience.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
after completion of the course do i get Diploma or certificate
Dear Sadi Thank you very much for your query. Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Reception and Switchboard Training Diploma. This Reception and Switchboard Training Diploma will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. The offer ends tomorrow, so hurry up and get the discount as you will receive 24/7 access for 365 days. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.