UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Office Admin and Reception Skills Diploma (Level 7) – CPD Accredited
A specialist designs office Admin And Reception Skills course by considering the need of both the job seekers and people already working in established businesses, which covers most of your professional needs in the field of Receptionist and Administration.
Office Admin And Reception Skills course will help you learn from scratch and take you to a higher level of professionalism. As you may know, receptionist skills are essential because good administration skills establish trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to join various Administration and receptionist skills, then these are your most desired courses.
Are you new to online learning?
Don’t worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums and will guide you in every possible way to get the most out of your online course. Further, assessments are challenging but interesting, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) afterwards.
Receptionist: Office Admin And Reception Skills - Course Benefits:
UKPDA proudly provide an inexpensive alternative to traditional classrooms and tutors. Enrol this office admin and Reception skills course to get access to the following benefits:
- Receptionist: Office admin and reception skills - Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Receptionist - No deadlines
- Receptionist - Easy to access
- Receptionist - Online platform
- Receptionist - User friendly
- Receptionist - Tutor support
- Receptionist - 24/7 access
- Receptionist: Office admin and reception skills - Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Receptionist - learn at your pace
- Receptionist - learn at your will
- Receptionist - get the promotion
- Receptionist - showcase it in your resume
- Receptionist - present to the employer
- Receptionist: Office admin and reception skills - Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Receptionist - No more deadlines
- Receptionist - No hurry
- Receptionist - No, wait
- Receptionist - Learn in your style
- Receptionist - Your preference first
- Receptionist: Office admin and reception skills - Course materials
- Receptionist - PDFs
- Receptionist - quizzes
- Receptionist - mock quizzes
- Receptionist - word
- Receptionist - PowerPoint presentations
- Receptionist: Office admin and reception skills - 24/7 access
- Receptionist - Learn anytime
- Receptionist - Access anytime
- Receptionist- From anywhere
- Receptionist - Any device
- Receptionist: Office admin and reception skills - one-to-one tutor
- Receptionist - Inclusive learning
- Receptionist - Professional tutor
- Receptionist - Throughout tutor support
- Receptionist - Very query answered
Receptionist, Office Skills
Receptionist - Course Outline
The Level 7 Office Admin and Reception Skills course is based on 150 CPD points. Therefore, Learner must need to complete the following modules given below
Receptionist - Module Outline
This CPD course in Level 7 Office Admin and Reception Skills comprises fifteen modules in which learners must achieve 150 credits. Modules are:
Module 1: Executive and Personal Assistant
- Receptionist - Adapt to the needs and styles of management
- Receptionist - Communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods
- Receptionist - Improve time management skills
- Receptionist - Manage meetings effectively
- Receptionist - Act as a gatekeeper
- Receptionist - Use the tools of the trade effectively
Module 2: Business Writing Skills
- Receptionist - Gain better awareness of common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- Receptionist - Review basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
- Receptionist - Know the basic structure of agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Receptionist - Know tips and techniques to use when deciding the most appropriate format to use for agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
Module 3: Communication Strategies
- Receptionist - Understand what communication is
- Receptionist - Identify ways that communication can happen
- Receptionist - Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- Receptionist - Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Receptionist - Listen actively and effectively
- Receptionist - Ask good questions
- Receptionist - Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Receptionist - Adeptly converse and network with others
Module 4: Customer Support
- Receptionist - Define customer support
- Receptionist - Know the different venues for customer support
- Receptionist - Recognise the challenges of customer support
- Receptionist - Learn different applications
- Receptionist - Know proper forms of documentation
- Receptionist - Learning to be proactive in customer support
Module 5: Meeting Management
- Receptionist - Planning and Preparing
- Receptionist - Identifying the Participants
- Receptionist - How to choose the time and place
- Receptionist - How to create the agenda
- Receptionist - How to set up the meeting space
- Receptionist - How to incorporate your electronic options
- Receptionist - Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Receptionist - Use an agenda
- Receptionist - Chairing a Meeting
- Receptionist - How to deal with disruptions
- Receptionist - How to professionally deal with personality conflicts?
- Receptionist - How to take minutes?
- Receptionist - How to make the most of your meeting using games, activities and prizes?
Module 6: Organisational Skills
- Receptionist - Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
- Receptionist - Learn to prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
- Receptionist - Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Receptionist - Learn to organise personal and workspace
- Receptionist - Learn to resist procrastination
- Receptionist - Make plans to stay organized in the future
Module 7: Presentation Skills
- Receptionist - perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Receptionist - Select presentation delivery methods
- Receptionist - Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Receptionist - Knockdown nervousness
- Receptionist - Develop and use flip charts with colour
- Receptionist - Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Receptionist - Utilise white boarding for reinforcement
- Receptionist - Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
Module 8: Time Management
- Receptionist - Plan and prioritise each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Receptionist - Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Receptionist - Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Receptionist - Organise your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Receptionist - Delegate more efficiently
- Receptionist - Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Receptionist - Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Module 9: Telephone Ettiquette
- Receptionist - Recognise the different aspects of telephone language
- Receptionist - Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
- Receptionist - Know how to handle angry or rude callers
- Receptionist - Learn to receive and send phone messages
- Receptionist - Know the different methods of employee training
Module 10: Basic Soft Skills
- Receptionist - Discuss how soft skills are important to success in the workplace
- Receptionist - Understand the 10 key soft skills everyone should have
- Receptionist - Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others in the workplace
- Receptionist - Understand how to use soft skills to communicate, problem-solve, and resolve conflict
- Receptionist - Apply soft skills to specific situations
Module 11: Introduction to the front office and its functions
- Receptionist - Front Office: Organisational Structure
- Receptionist - Front Office Staff Competencies
- Receptionist - Front Office Ranks and Responsibilities
- Receptionist - Other Staff members at Front Office
- Receptionist - The Reservation Office and its types
Module 12: Front Office Staff, Ranks and Responsibilities
- Receptionist - Organisation of Front Office Department
- Receptionist - Front Office Manager
- Receptionist - Function of the Front Office Manager
- Receptionist - Front Office Staff Competencies
- Receptionist - Front Office Ranks and Responsibilities
Module 13: Reception Reservation and Guest Registration Process
- Receptionist - Hotel Reservation system and its types
- Receptionist - The Role of Internet in Reservations
- Receptionist - Accepting Reservation of Accommodation
- Receptionist - Guest Registration
Module 14: Reception, Accounting and Communication Management
- Receptionist - Front Office Accounting
- Receptionist - Accounting systems
- Receptionist - Objectives of Front Office Accounting System
- Receptionist - Different Types of Accounts
- Receptionist - Difference between Guest and City Account
- Receptionist - Different Types of Folios
- Receptionist - Vouchers and their Types
- Receptionist - Ledger and their Types
- Receptionist - Introduction to Front Office Communication
- Receptionist - Interdepartmental Communication
Module 15: Microsoft Office
- Receptionist - Excel 2016 Essentials
- Receptionist - Outlook 2016 Essentials
- Receptionist - PowerPoint 2016 Essentials
- Receptionist - Word 2016 Essentials
Receptionist: Office Admin And Reception Skills - Certificate
Upon successfully passing the course, the Learner needs to pay for the CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £50
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £75 + postage charges: Local £9 & International 14.
Who is this course for?
Receptionist: Office Admin And Reception Skills - Course / Training Format:
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to the UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the course material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
Receptionist: Office Admin And Reception Skills - Assessment:
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt the Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third time at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Receptionist: Office Admin And Reception Skills - Duration
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners completing the course at any time.
Office Admin and Reception Skills | Level 7 by CPD | 24/7 Tutor Support | Quiz Based Exam Included | 150 CPD Credits
Without any prior knowledge of Office Admin and Reception Skills, the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Receptionist can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Office Admin and Reception Skills Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Receptionist is required.
Students seeking to enrol in this Receptionist: Office Admin And Reception Skills course should meet the following requirements;
- Receptionist - Be aged 16 years or above
- Receptionist - Solid knowledge of English Language
- Receptionist - Working Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online that is the Internet and Microsoft Office
- Receptionist - A genuine desire to study and succeed.
With this qualification, there are various roles open to you, including:
- Veterinary Receptionist
- Medical Receptionist
- Legal Secretary
- Office Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How much is it for the exam at the end of the course?
All test(s) are online and are taken either through the course; these are included in the course price. You will have to attempt a test after each module. There is no test at the end of course. After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.