Add to basket or enquire
Reason 4: What’s New
Jeff Dykhouse, a veteran engineer, Reason user and author of the Reason 3 tutorial, brings you up to speed on all the new features of Propellerhead’s Reason 4.0. This new and improved version comes equipped with a more innovative Sequencer, a revolutionary groove tool, the ReGroove Mixer, the monophonic RPG-8 Arpeggiator and a synth.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This course consists of the following:
- Reason 4
- Thor Polysonic Synthesizer
- The New Sequencer
- RPG-8 Monophonic Arpeggiator
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Reason 4: What’s New.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Music producers
- Music students
- Music teachers
- Sound engineers
- Recording engineers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
This course could help you pursue a career in any of the following industries:
- Music production
- Music teaching
- Sound engineering
- Recording engineering
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.