Add to basket or enquire
What you'll learn
Make money in real estate with no prior experience
Do a "1031 Exchange" to save money on taxes when selling property
Save a lot of money on taxes
Get started in real estate with little or no capital
Buy properties using many different strategies
Sell properties using many different strategies
Structure unique real estate deals to build wealth over time
Analyze properties to invest in
Recognize good and bad deals in real estate
- 1: Lesson 1 Introduction 06:14
- 2: Lesson 2 Psychology of Real Estate(1) 06:46
- 3: Lesson 3 1031 Exchanges 07:10
- 4: Lesson 4 Leverage 08:55
- 5: Lesson 5 Increasing Demand 06:20
- 6: Lesson 6 Real Utility(1) 05:08
- 7: Lesson 7 Be Creative 11:41
- 8: Lesson 8 Tax Advantages(1) 12:01
- 9: Lesson 10 Acquire Your First Property(1) 14:01
"Great course! Instructor breaks the Probate process down step by step in an easy to follow format. No fluff, instructional and offers the fundamentals. Enough information to take massive action!" - Ronnie Hok
"I thought it was great! I had great sound quality on my home speakers and very understandable on instruction. I'm putting my plan into action next Monday!" - Angela Y McLoud
"Great info! Great course! I can't wait to get the courthouse!" - Andre Vitalis
"Very good, basic information for beginners. The course is very thorough on the topic. I liked that marketing letters were included and motivation was given to use them consistently. The pep talk was appreciated!" - TR
In Real Estate Strategies of the Wealthy you will learn:
1. How the wealthy invest in real estate
2. How the wealthy save thousands of dollars per year through their real estate investments
3. How to get started in real estate with little or no money
4. How to analyze properties to recognize a good deal
5. Why real estate is perhaps the best way for the average person to build wealth
6. Why some people lose money in real estate and how to avoid it
Real estate is perhaps the oldest form of investing, but it is one that will never go out of style.
There will always be people who need housing, therefore values of real property will always increase over time. It doesn't take a genius level IQ to make money, and even get rich, in real estate if you apply the basic principles that you will learn in this course.
Join Real Estate Strategies of the Wealthy, and start building your fortune!
Who is this course for?
- Anyone that wants to learn how to build wealth with real estate
Some basic financial principles
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.