Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Real Estate Investment and Management – Level 3
Real estate investment is a broad concept and is not just limited to owning a property to generate income. It involves many other crucial aspects that has to be followed before and after a real estate purchase and all of these will be discussed through the very comprehensive course modules of the Diploma in Real Estate Investment and Management – Level 3. The course is ideal for individuals aspiring to make a career out of real estate and for real estate agents or investment management professionals wishing for a more effective management of their real estate activities.
Systematically starting from analysing a property for purchase, this course will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to make sensible and profitable real estate decisions. You will also come to understand the qualities that has to be looked in a property, so that you can be assured of its market appreciation in the future.
The tutors will help you locate a suitable property and analyse its area and market, identify a motivated seller, negotiate effectively with the seller and lender, identify closings that offer less benefits for you and to keep records and avoid taxes on the sale of your property. The course will also act as a wonderful guide in getting you into terms with the secrets of pyramiding and the concepts of financing and leverage.
The course has been endorsed under the Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Imperial Learning Ltd* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Imperial Learning Ltd* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications.
The Quality Licence Scheme endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Study365 is an approved reselling partner for the Quality Licence Scheme courses under Imperial Learning Ltd
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
- Understand the qualities that has to be looked for in a property
- Learn how to locate a suitable property and analyse its area and market
- Identify a motivated seller who is keen on giving away the property for a reasonable price
- Examine the concept of financing and leverage when it comes to real estate
- Identify and walk away from a closing that offers you less benefits
- Explore how to negotiate effectively with a seller and a lender
- Understand when to sell away your property
- Learn how to keep records and avoid taxes on the sale of your property
- Delve into the secret of pyramiding
- The Importance of Attitude, Perseverance and Flexibility
- What to Look for in a Property
- How to Locate a Suitable Property
- How to Analyze the Area
- How to Analyze the Market
- How to find a Motivated Seller
- How to Analyze the Property
- What you need to know about Financing
- How to use Leverage to create Wealth
- Where to locate Cash
- How to walk away from a “Nothing Down” Closing and put Cash in your Pocket.
- How Should you take title and various ways of Structuring a Purchase?
- How to Negotiate with the Seller
- How to Create a Win-Win Situation with a Seller
- How to Negotiate with a Lender
- Understand Closing Costs and Closing Statements
- What to Expect at the Closing
- You Own it, Now what do you do?
- When and why you Need to Sell your Property
- The Importance of Record Keeping
- How to Avoid Taxes on the Sale of your Property
- What do you do if you Make a Mistake and the Investment Flops?
- The Secret to Pyramiding (Not the Ones in Egypt)
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Please Note: Additionally, a total of £69 is charged for the assessment and certificate, and you need to pay that when submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially upon registering). This payment can be made in 02 installments.
The Quality Licence Scheme will provide successful learners with a Certificate of Achievement and a Learner Unit Summary, which lists the units completed by the learner through this course.
the Quality Licence Scheme has long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. the Quality Licence Scheme combines over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, the Quality Licence Scheme also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals aspiring to get into or make some progress within the real estate industry
- Finance and investment management professionals
- Anyone else interested in earning through real estate investments
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Real Estate Agent – £19,707 per annum
- Investment Manager – £54,938 per annum
- Real Estate Sales Agent – £16,363 per annum
- Finance Manager – £38,591 per annum
- Real Estate Development Manager – £45,190 per annum
- Real Estate Analyst – £38,354 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Dear Imara Thank you very much for your query. You can pay online. The Initial fee is £27. Additionally, a total of £69 is charged for the assessment and certificate, and you need to pay that when submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially upon registering). This payment can be made in 02 installments.The offer ends tomorrow, so hurry up and get the discount as you will receive 24/7 access for 365 days. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi is this for UK market?Answer:
Dear Lizette Thank you very much for your query. Some units are based on US market and others are based the international market. The offer ends day after tomorrow, so hurry up and get the discount as you will receive 24/7 access for 365 days. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
is it possible to finish this course in 3 monthAnswer:
Dear Amos, Thank you for your query. Yes you can finish the course in 3 months. The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.