This course will teach how to find Profitable Real Estate Deals by leveraging the help of “Investor-Friendly” Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Wholesalers, learn how to successfully “Pitch” a real estate deal to Hard Money Lenders so they will want to lend you money and learn to work with General Contractors who will rehab the property for you. By taking this course now, you will have the knowledge about real estate investing.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
This course will teach you what you need to know to Fix and Flip a real estate deal in your city. The course teaches you how to use a team of real estate professionals to Find & Finance, Fix and Sell an investment property for you.
What makes this course unique from the many real estate courses on the market is that it is designed for individuals who want to maintain their day job and who have little knowledge about real estate. The lessons will teach you the practical knowledge and the “in the field videos” will show you how we apply these principles in real life, to make money. It is a great course that will allow you to learn more about real estate while you begin to gain experience and generate a profit.
This course has been designed in a way that will allow you to “fix and flip” a house, without having to do any repairs yourself! Not only that, but I’ve designed this course in a way that will have real estate professionals bringing you deals, so there is no need for you to waste your valuable time searching for that great real estate deal. Best of all, I provide you specific information on what to say to real estate professionals such as the agents, wholesalers, hard money lenders and general contractors, so that they want to do business, with YOU.
This course covers all of the things that I wish I had known when I first began investing in real estate. I have placed an extra emphasis on teaching this course as if we were sitting in the same room, chatting about real estate investing. In addition I have added Closed Captions (optional), to the videos, for your convenience.
In this course, I will take you on live “days in the field” where you get to see properties that we are considering purchasing, as well as properties that we have fixed and flipped in the past.
I will be updating this course often with new information and videos. Besides the extensive knowledge and resources that I provide you in this course, the biggest benefit, in my opinion, is the fact that you have access to ask me and your classmates questions, at any time in this course.
Whether you want to complete a deal, learn more about real estate or just network with like minded individuals, this course is for you! Enroll in this course now to get started. Looking forward to the opportunity to interact with you and to help you learn how to make money fixing and flipping real estate!
Real Estate Investing Course course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Introduction
- Mindset for Success in Real Estate Investing
- Past Project #1 (Before and After)
- Quick Start Guide : Acronyms and Definitions
Topic 2 - Finding & Financing Your Property
- Finding & Financing Your Property (Section Overview)
- Selecting your Hard Money Lender & Getting Pre-Approved for the Hard Money Loan
- Obtaining Financing (Selecting a Hard Money Lender)
- Obtaining Financing (Pitching Your Deal to the Hard Money Lender)
- Sources of Property (Real Estate Agent or Wholesaler)
- What To Say To Prospective Real Estate Agents Or Wholesalers
- Other Great Sources To Find A Real Estate Agent
- Finding A Local REIA
- Other Great Sources To Find Low Cost Deals
- Other Great Sources To Find Real Estate Wholesale Deals
- Investor Etiquette
- Criteria For Evaluating A Property
- Running Your Own Comps & Other Great Sources To Find “COMPS”
- Estimating Rehab Costs
- Estimating Expenses and Calculating Expected Profit
- Partnering to Get Deals Done
- Making An Offer
- Deal Or No Deal : Property #1
- Quick Property Estimator
Topic 3 - Fixing Your Property
- Fixing Your Property (Section Overview)
- Selecting A General Contractor (GC) – Sources
- Selecting A General Contractor (GC) – Property Walk Through
- Reviewing The Scope of Work, Project Plan & Payment Schedule
- Additional Info On Project Plans (Order of Repairs)
- Trash Removal: Renting a Dumpster
- Reviewing The Contract
- Additional Info On Reviewing The Contract
- Working With Your GC – Involvement & Communication
- Working With Your GC – Lender Inspection & Payment Draws
- Finalizing The Project
- Site Visit Of A Rehab Property #1
- Before, During & After Pics Of A Rehab Property #2
Topic 4 - Selling Your Property
- Using Your Real Estate Agent to Get Your Property Sold Quickly
- Staging Your Home
- Securing Your Home
Topic 5 - *Bonus Section* - Current Property #1
Topic 6 - *Bonus Section* - Current Property #2
Topic 7 - *Bonus Section* - Current Property #3
Topic 8 - *Bonus Section* - Completed Property #4
Topic 9 - *Bonus Section* - Completed Property #5
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning about real estate investing.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.