Add to basket or enquire
To quickly get going with React Native, this course walks you through the creation of three real-world mobile applications, each designed not only to introduce essential core concepts but also to show you how to make beautiful and functional applications using best practices. At the end of the course, you will have mastered creating and manipulating React Native apps, will know how to structure navigation and data flow, and will have been exposed to many built-in React Native components. You will also learn about pushing your applications to production and app stores. Both iOS and Android development are covered throughout the course.
By the end of this course you will be able to plan your own future progress with React Native.
Style and approach
Start building applications immediately with the featured examples and an easy-to-follow approach. Our video is based on three modern mobile projects, focusing on core React Native topics.
What You Will Learn
- Learn Basic navigation principles using React Native Navigator
- Create a tab-based navigation structure on iOS and Android
- Understand how React Native makes it easy to share code between iOS and Android apps in a sensible and customizable manner
- Gain exposure to React and React Native's eloquent one-way data flow model, making apps easier to write and to debug
- Discover the power of crafting mobile UIs on-the-fly with hot module reloading and no recompiling, using React Native's powerful styling system
- Get a handle on the many built-in components React Native makes available to shorten your development cycle
- Find out how to do instantaneous debugging in environments you're already used to such as Google Chrome
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.