Add to basket or enquire
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete the course at your own speed.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Do you want to learn to build beautiful, well-functioning web apps? Join web developer Chris Veillette in this course for beginners to start building web apps today.
What will I learn?
- How to lay out a web app in a logical way
- The foundations of building a single-page app using React Router
- How to use Web Pack, a bundler for code
- How to transition from webpack 1.0 to webpack 2.0
- How to write modular CSS. Instead of having one global CSS file, you can break it down into components. This makes your CSS simple and declarative.
- How to refactor code (alter code to make it simpler and more efficient)
- How to fix bugs and handle errors
Topic 1 - Introduction
Topic 2 - Introduction To React And JSX
Topic 3 - Components
Topic 4 - States
Topic 5 - Event Handling
Topic 6 - React Routers
Topic 7 - Refactoring
Topic 8 - Products Components
Topic 9 - CSS
Topic 10 - Introduction To Redux
Topic 11 - Adding Redux To React
Topic 12 - Redux Action Creator And Product Refactor
Topic 13 - Redux State In CreateStore
Topic 14 - Redux Middleware And Async Dispatching
Topic 15 - Redux Refactoring, Logging And Error Handling
Topic 16 - Products Lists And Profiles
Topic 17 - Loading Spinner And Error Component
Topic 18 - Adding User Written Reviews
Topic 19 - Prototypes And Refactoring Error Handling
Topic 20 - Updating To Webpack 2 And Building Production Abundle
Topic 21 - Styling The App
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to code web apps using React and Redux.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.