Add to basket or enquire
Our online content is not just aimed at Reablement workers but is useful for those carers who may take over the care of some partially reabled clients who will need to maintain the gains by knowing when to ‘do for’ and when to ‘do with’.
- Create a shared understanding of what is meant by the term reablement
- Understand the benefits and drawbacks of independence
- Describe the merits and demerits of; ‘doing for’, ‘doing with’ and ‘not doing’.
- Discuss the principles of sensible risk management
- Identify the: physical, psychological, social & spiritual blockages that can impede recovery
- Appreciate how respecting personal choices increases motivation
- Learn how to deal with resistance
- Explore what interventions increase personal confidence
- Demonstrate how to give effective feedback
- Create a person-centred reablement care plan
Accredited by CPD Standards Office, an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD 'quality mark' is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
Once you have completed all the online learning materials for this course, you will be required to complete an online assessment. Once you have passed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available for you to download. There are downloadable documentations on each course to support you through the learning process. Hard copies of the certificate are available at an additional postage fee of £1.99. All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system for your future reference.
Why choose E-TrainU
Via our parent company Advansis Employabilty our course provision will be supported and sold by youth in our community at risk of long term unemployment. By choosing us for your online learning you have the opportunity to grow both your skills and to help us give young people in our community the opportunity to get their first step on the career ladder in these difficult times.
We offer a range of courses covering a vast set of skills and accreditations at a fair price. We offer a great service, quality product and a social purpose.
Who is this course for?
Social Care Workers
Computer and Internet Connection
Reablement Worker, Senior Care Assistant, Support Worker, Care Assistant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.