Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Reablement Support Worker course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Reablement Support Worker will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Reablement Support Worker training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Reablement Support Worker course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Reablement Support Worker course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Reablement Support Worker course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Reablement Support Worker course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Reablement Support Worker course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Reablement Support Worker course. The Reablement Support Worker course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Reablement Support Worker is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Reablement Support Worker when it suits you. Access the Reablement Support Worker course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Reablement Support Worker course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Reablement Support Worker now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Reablement Support Worker With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Reablement Support Worker
- Full one-year access to Reablement Support Worker Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Reablement Support Worker
- No hidden fees with the Reablement Support Worker
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Reablement Support Worker
- Study the Reablement Support Worker at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Gain a complete understanding of Reablement Support Worker
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Reablement Support Worker
- Study the Reablement Support Worker in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Reablement Support Worker
The Reablement Support Worker training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Reablement Support Worker content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Reablement Support Worker course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Reablement Support Worker Course Curriculum:
**Reablement Support Worker**
Module 1: Introduction to Reablement
- What is Reablement?
- After Reablement
Module 2: Policy Context
- National Policy Context
- Local Implementation of Reablement
Module 3: Guidance for Families and Carers
- Key Points
- How Will Reablement Make Our Lives Better?
Module 4: Understanding Intermediate Care & Reablement
- Intermediate Care at A Glance
- Four Stages of Intermediate Care - What to Expect
Module 5: Guideline for Intermediate Care & Reablement
- Core Principles of Intermediate Care & Reablement
- Supporting Infrastructure
- Assessment of Need for Intermediate Care
- Referral into Intermediate Care
- Entering Intermediate Care
- Delivering Intermediate Care
- Transition from Intermediate Care
- Training and Development
- Terms Used in This Guideline
- Putting This Guideline into Practice
- The Intermediate Care Pathway
Module 6: Required Culture Change
- For People Involved in Planning and Referring to Reablement Services
- For Providers of Reablement - Service Managers and Frontline Workers
Module 7: The Importance of Goal-Setting in Reablement
Module 8: Skills Mix and Supporting Services
Module 9: Outcome Measurement – Features of a Successful Reablement
- Measuring the Outcomes of Reablement
Module 10: Supporting People Living with Dementia
Module 11: Successfully Ending a Period of Reablement
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Reablement Support Worker course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Reablement Support Worker course. After successfully passing the Reablement Support Worker course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate as proof of your Reablement Support Worker qualification.
All students who successfully complete the Reablement Support Worker course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Reablement Support Worker course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Reablement Support Worker is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Reablement Support Worker course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a professional qualification to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The Reablement Support Worker is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Reablement Support Worker course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
The Reablement Support Worker is ideal for anyone who wants to pursue their dream career in a relevant industry. Learn the skills you need to boost your CV and go after the job you want. Complete the Reablement Support Worker and gain an industry-recognised qualification that will help you excel in finding your ideal job.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.