Add to basket or enquire
The Reablement Support Worker Course is a wonderful learning opportunity for anyone who has a passion for this topic and is interested in enjoying a long career in the relevant industry. It’s also for anyone who is already working in this field and looking to brush up their knowledge and boost their career with a recognised certification.
This Reablement Support Worker Course consists of several modules that take around 3 hours to complete. The course is accompanied by instructional videos, helpful illustrations, how-to instructions and advice.
The course is offered online at a very affordable price. That gives you the ability to study at your own pace in the comfort of your home. You can access the modules from anywhere and from any device.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
********** Course Modules***********
**Reablement Support Worker**
Module 1: Introduction to Reablement
- What is Reablement?
- After Reablement
Module 2: Policy Context
- National Policy Context
- Local Implementation of Reablement
Module 3: Guidance for Families and Carers
- Key Points
- How Will Reablement Make Our Lives Better?
Module 4: Understanding Intermediate Care & Reablement
- Intermediate Care at A Glance
- Four Stages of Intermediate Care - What to Expect
Module 5: Guideline for Intermediate Care & Reablement
- Core Principles of Intermediate Care & Reablement
- Supporting Infrastructure
- Assessment of Need for Intermediate Care
- Referral into Intermediate Care
- Entering Intermediate Care
- Delivering Intermediate Care
- Transition from Intermediate Care
- Training and Development
- Terms Used in This Guideline
- Putting This Guideline into Practice
- The Intermediate Care Pathway
Module 6: Required Culture Change
- For People Involved in Planning and Referring to Reablement Services
- For Providers of Reablement - Service Managers and Frontline Workers
Module 7: The Importance of Goal-Setting in Reablement
Module 8: Skills Mix and Supporting Services
Module 9: Outcome Measurement – Features of a Successful Reablement
- Measuring the Outcomes of Reablement
Module 10: Supporting People Living with Dementia
Module 11: Successfully Ending a Period of Reablement
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Whether you're an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Reablement Support Worker course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a professional qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Reablement Support Worker is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.