Add to basket or enquire
Working with ionizing radiation sources presents many safety issues. Universities must ensure radiation levels remain low and are compliant with regulations. To achieve this, all members of the research team must understand the risks involved with working with radiation sources and how to manage these potential risks.
Radiation is a critical part of safety programs. A Radiation Safety Plan includes the basics of training, engineering controls, personal protective equipment and work practices designed for protection. Our Radiation Safety (University) Interactive Training covers topics on radiation safety and how you can use this information to stay safe and healthy in your work environment.
Training for radiation workers includes instruction in the basic principles of radiation protection and the applicable policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements. Initial and annual refresher training is provided to those individuals involved in the medical uses of radioactive material. Radiation safety in-services are provided to various University and hospital departments upon request.
This Radiation Safety for Universities course package includes —
- FREE PDF and Hard Copy Certificate in ZERO Expenditure
- Comprehensive lessons and training provided by experts on Radiation Safety for Universities
- Interactive online learning experience provided by qualified professionals in your convenience
- 24/7 Access to the course materials and learner assistance
- Easy accessibility from any smart device (Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone etc.)
- A happy and handy learning experience for the professionals and students
- 100% learning satisfaction, guaranteed by Compliance Central — a leading compliance training provider approved by National Safety Council, IAO & ROSPA
By the end of the course learners will be able to demonstrate that they can:
- Learn about the Radiation Terminology
- Know the routes of exposure and learn how to avoid them
- Safe Handling of Radioactive Material
- Proper way to detect radioactive material
- Learn to read and understand the warning signs
- Safe and proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- You’ll also learn what to do “When an Accident Occurs”
- How to report radioactive material spill
Take a look at the training modules of the Radiation Safety for Universities course:
***Radiation Safety for Universities***
Radiation Safety for Universities
- Module 1: Radiation Terminology
- Module 2: Exposure
- Module 3: Routes of Exposure
- Module 4: Safe Handling of Radioactive Material
- Module 5: Radioactive Material Detection
- Module 6: Warning Signs
- Module 7: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Module 8: Person Protection
- Module 9: When an Accident Occurs
- Module 10: Radioactive Material Spill Reporting
When the course is completed, an online assessment test will be automatically invoked to ensure that knowledge has been retained. This will be instantly reviewed and marked, providing you with an immediate pass or fail. However, there is no limit to the number of times you can take the test, and multiple retakes are included in the original one-fee for the course if required.
You can instantly download your certificate right after finishing the Radiation Safety for Universities course. The hard copy of the certification will also be sent right at your doorstep via post (if claimed by learner). All of our courses are continually reviewed to ensure their quality, and that provide appropriate current training for your chosen subject. As such, although certificates do not expire, it is recommended that they are reviewed or renewed on an annual basis.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive course is ideal for individuals associated with the sectors such as:
- Students of University
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.