- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
QuickBooks PRO 2016
This course will help you get the most out of Quickbooks Pro 2016 (USA Standards). Update your Quickbooks accounting skills and get to know all of the key features. This online course is open to anyone who is new to QuickBooks Pro 2016 and hopes to learn to use the program proficiently, it would also be helpful if you have experience of Quickbooks Pro 2016 and need certification of your skills.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These online courses are open to everyone, all you need is an interest in learning! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards.
This Course is based on QuickBooks PRO 2016
What skills am I going to get from this Quickbooks Pro 2016 course?
- Learn how to navigate Quickbooks, and create and set up a new company
- Understand the settings and their effect on automated features and functions
- This Quickbooks Pro 2016 course will teach you to record daily business
- Record revenues and sales invoices
- Understand how to keep your data secure with Quickbooks.
- Learn how to un-do or adjust transactions in Quickbooks using this Quickbooks Pro 2016 course
- Develop your knowledge of financial and other reports
➽ (Module 01) Introduction to QuickBooks Pro 2016
➽ (Module 02) Working with Company Files
➽ (Module 03) Adding Customers and Employees
➽ (Module 04) Daily Operations
➽ (Module 05) Handling Special Cases
➽ (Module 06) Payroll and Online Banking
➽ (Module 07) Reports and Year end Preparation
Method of Assessment
- At the end of the course QuickBooks PRO 2016 Training, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this QuickBooks PRO 2016 Training course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the “Certificate in QuickBooks PRO 2016 Training”.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Account assistant, Account clerk or Bookkeeping assistant
- Payroll administrator or Payroll clerk
- Accounts manager or Office manager
- Office clerk or Administration Assistant
- Finance controller
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
- You will also need Quickbooks Pro 2016 installed on to it, as we do not provide the software
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.