Add to basket or enquire
QuickBooks Pro 2012 & 2013
Total Training for Mastering QuickBooks 2012 will teach you how the experts use QuickBooks. Business owners must have accurate financial information in order to make educated business decisions. QuickBooks financial software makes it easy to track the income, expense, assets and liabilities easily. It is important that the individual using the software understand the basics on how to setup the file, post transactions properly, create and read reports, as well as manage the data they are entering. The use of the Home Page, Centres, and drop down menus will make it easy for you to customize your navigation with QuickBooks.
Learn to use QuickBooks efficiently. This course will help you setup the accounts, customers, vendors, and create the reports to verify accuracy. Proper setup of the data file is critical. Learn the basics and master them to efficiently and effectively manage your company with QuickBooks financial software.
By the time you have finished this course, you will understand how to properly setup a QuickBooks company file, work with the chart of accounts and various lists, as well as properly account for transactions such as customer invoices, bill payments, payroll, inventory, sales tax, and more. The setup is so important and by watching this course you will learn and understand the important areas of QuickBooks. In addition, you will understand how important the period end process is and how to manage it including file maintenance, account review, and reconciliation.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This course consists of the following:
- What’s new in Quickbook Pro 2013
- Quickbook Overview
- The Company file
- Setting up for Multiple users
- Navigation in Quickbook
- Adjusting preferences
- The Chart of Account
- Company lists
- Importing data
- Working ith the Bank Account
- Creating items
- The Basic of working with Inventory
- Working with Vendors & paying bills
- Customers, Jobs & Recording sales
- Sales Adjustments & Statements
- Customizing templates & forms
- Accounts Receivable & Deposits
- Sales tax
- Report & The Report center
- Managing Employees
- Working with Credit cards
- Loans & Liabilities
- Reconciling Accounts
- Online Banking
- What’s new in Quickbook 2012
- Finalizing your Accounting
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for QuickBooks Pro 2012 & 2013.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Office workers
- Office executives
- Business ownership
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
This course could help you pursue a career in any of the following industries:
- Business owners
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.