Add to basket or enquire
QuickBooks - Premier 2014 (USA Standards)
Did you know that every business, by law, has to keep books? That’s why there is a demand for QuickBooks accounting software. QuickBooks is by far the most successful small business accounting package sold today, but it’s incredible number of features and functions can be confusing. Learn how to make the most of your QuickBooks experience with this course.
This course allows you to enhance your skills on operating QuickBooks accounting software and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide office Accounting and Bookkeeping duties to the highest standards by using QuickBooks accounting software.
QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software packages around with both online and desktop versions. In this online course you will learn how to set up QuickBooks Online for your clients, how to Create a company file, Navigate QuickBooks, create a chart of accounts, Add the accounts you need to your chart of accounts, set up customers, vendors, and the products you sell in QuickBooks, Create and send invoices and sales receipts, Enter and pay bills, Make journal entries, Track expenses and income, Manage your Account Receivable and Accounts Payable, Connect to your bank through QuickBooks, Create budgets and run reports and much more
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This QuickBooks Premier 2014 Essential training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours and each unit carries 10 guided learning hours:
UNIT 01: QuickBooks Premier Training 2014
- Introduction QuickBooks and Setup
- Tools of QuickBooks
- Security & Users
- Sales and Orders
- Receiving Money
- Bounced Checks and Specific Tracking
- Receiving and Depositing
- Credit Cards and Bank Accounts
- Payroll & Transactions
- Accounts and Reports
- Data Type
UNIT 02: QuickBooks for Sales (QuickBooks Premier Training 2014)
- Creating and Setting Up Your Point of Sale Company File
- Setting up Sales Tax
- Rewards Program
- Tracking Sales Commissions
- Receiving from a Purchase Order
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for “QuickBooks Premier 2014 Training”.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This online bookkeeping course is aimed at individuals, small business owners and management teams who want to learn how to run a QuickBooks accounting software.
- This course was created for anyone who wants to learn QuickBooks. Whether you signed up simply to learn QuickBooks or are a complete newbie to the software does not matter. We will teach you the software from beginning to end so that anyone, regardless of experience, learns all that they need to know to successfully use the program
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Office Admin, and Office Manager etc.
You should have installed QuickBooks software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.