Add to basket or enquire
QuickBooks Premier 2014
Stand the chance to get a free Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll Diploma course when you enroll with us!!!
Did you know that every business, by law, has to keep books? That's why there is a demand for QuickBooks accounting software. And when you study with Global Edulink, you'll find it easier to get a job because you'll have a widely recognised qualification on your CV. QuickBooks is by far the most successful small business accounting package sold today, but it's incredible number of features and functions can be confusing. Learn how to make the most of your QuickBooks experience with this course.
Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s QuickBooks Premier 2014 Essential training qualification. Global Edulink, as a leading training courses provider in the UK, this course allows you to enhance your skills on operating QuickBooks accounting software and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide office Accounting and Bookkeeping duties to the highest standards by using QuickBooks accounting software.
QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software packages around with both online and desktop versions. In this online course you will learn how to set up QuickBooks Online for your clients, how to Create a company file, Navigate QuickBooks, create a chart of accounts, Add the accounts you need to your chart of accounts, set up customers, vendors, and the products you sell in QuickBooks, Create and send invoices and sales receipts, Enter and pay bills, Make journal entries, Track expenses and income, Manage your Account Receivable and Accounts Payable, Connect to your bank through QuickBooks, Create budgets and run reports and much more
Our online programme is well designed that make you feel same as you are in the classroom. Efficient Mentor support service, step by step guided videos, reading and study materials, online study platform, and forum build your confidence to study well and guide you to get good results and it secures your qualification.
GUARANTEED ONGOING SUPPORTS!
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This QuickBooks Premier 2014 Essential training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours and each unit carries 10 guided learning hours:
Course Curriculum : QuickBooks Premier 2014
UNIT 01: QuickBooks Premier Training 2014
- Introduction to QuickBooks and Setup
- Tools of QuickBooks
- Security and Users
- Sales and Orders
- Receiving Money
- Bounced Checks and Specific Tracking
- Receiving and Depositing
- Credit Cards and Bank Accounts
- Payroll and Transactions
- Accounts and Reports
- Integrating with Ms Word
- Data Type and Conclusion
UNIT 02: QuickBooks for Sales (QuickBooks Premier Training 2014)
- Creating and Setting up your point of sales
- Installing the System
- Setting up Sales Tax
- Rewards Program
- Collecting Sales Tax
- Adding Shipping Information
- Tracking Sales Commissions
- Purchasing Merchandise
- Receiving from a Purchase Order
- Managing Inventory
Course Objectives of the Course:
- Learn how small business owners can now profit by improved bookkeeping skills with QuickBooks Premier 2014.
- To introduce bookkeeping and provide an understanding of what information needs to be recorded.
- To give guidance on improving and forecasting cash flow and how to draw up a budget.
- To explain how to provide and deal with invoices.
- Create a new company, work with accounts and lists, manage inventory, record sales, and process payroll.
- Be able to generate reports and graphs for your business while keeping your bottom line in mind
- Establish what it takes to manage your finances and run your business more efficiently.
- Prepare yourself for the Intuit QuickBooks Certified exam.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the QuickBooks Premier 2014 by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Why you choose us;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including Module book, Video, Mock exams and extra supportive materials.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries.
- Comfortable learning access to your student portal.
- Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Quick results and delivery of your certificate.
- Career development services and counselling.
- Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
You should have installed QuickBooks software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This online bookkeeping course is aimed at individuals, small business owners and management teams who want to learn how to run a QuickBooks accounting software.
- This course was created for anyone who wants to learn QuickBooks. Whether you signed up simply to learn QuickBooks or are a complete newbie to the software does not matter. We will teach you the software from beginning to end so that anyone, regardless of experience, learns all that they need to know to successfully use the program.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Office Admin, and Office Manager etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.