Add to basket or enquire
Were you looking for a way to get a handle on QuickBooks Premier 2014? You might as well stop looking now, as this course in QuickBooks Premier 2014 is all you need to get started with the software in no time. This professionally developed training course is aimed at individuals with any basic knowledge on the software and is set to train you on how to setup the application, to integrating it with Word to derive its maximum benefit.
After thoroughly familiarising you with the software and the use it poses in accounting and finance, this course will move onto educate you on how to setup, navigate and use QuickBooks appropriately. You will be given a thorough tour on the interface of the software and on the security settings to stay secure on the software. Other functions of the software such as estimating and sales ordering, receiving and depositing money, tracking accounts and completing payroll functions will also be given due attention throughout this training course in the software.
QuickBooks Premier can deal with bad cheques, tracking income and transferring money, which is set to be explored in-depth through this course. This course is also a great opportunity for you to learn how to integrate Word with QuickBooks and to create accounts and reports using the software. By the end of this course, you will have a very good grip on QuickBooks premier 2014 to use it effectively in your accounting and financial activities.
Why should you choose us?
- No Hidden Fee
- Free e-certificate (PDF)
- Free Career Support Service
- Free CV Writing and Interview Skills Pack available with this course.
- Get 2 days (48 hours) of free access to one of our 140 course strong course libraries, we will issue access upon your request when you have purchased a course.
- Nationally and internationally recognised Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
- There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
- All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
This online course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum (USA Standards)
Unit 01: Quickbooks Premier Training 2014
- Introduction Quickbooks And Setup
- Tools Of Quickbooks
- Security & Users
- Sales And Orders
- Receiving Money
- Bounced Checks And Specific Tracking
- Receiving And Depositing
- Credit Cards And Bank Accounts
- Payroll & Transactions
- Accounts And Reports
- Data Type
Unit 02: Quickbooks For Sales (Quickbooks Premier Training 2014)
- Creating And Setting Up Your Point Of Sale Company File
- Setting Up Sales Tax
- Rewards Program
- Tracking Sales Commissions
- Receiving From A Purchase Order
- How to setup QuickBooks
- How to navigate and use QuickBooks tools
- How to stay secure on QuickBooks
- Estimates and sales orders
- How to receive and deposit money on QuickBooks
- How to deal with bad cheques
- Track your accounts
- How to track income using QuickBooks
- Complete payroll functions
- Transfer money on QuickBooks
- Get an overview of accounts and create reports
- Integrate QuickBooks with Word ]
- Types of data on QuickBooks
The assessment would consist of an MCQ exam. The learners will be taking it online at the end of the course. The results would be displayed right after the submission of the completed exam, stating whether learners have qualified and would receive the certificate for the course.
All students will receive a certificate in QuickBooks Premier 2014, which is accredited by IAP and CPD, upon the successful completion of the modules.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for individuals looking to get acquainted with the QuickBooks Premier 2014 software
Learners for this course must be 16 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT.
This certificate will supplement your qualifications and help you in landing various jobs in the accounting or finance industry.
- Account Assistant – £20,319 per annum
- Bookkeeper – £20,744 per annum
- Office Admin – £17,522 per annum
- Office Manager – £24,460 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.