Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
If you are interested in broadening your knowledge and skills, you should get Quantity Surveyor Diploma, the world's best-selling and award-winning programme for Quantity Surveyor enthusiasts.
Do not waste time with inadequate training. Instead, study the Quantity Surveyor Diploma, an in-depth training programme with plenty of valuable information.
This Level 4 Quantity Surveyor Diploma course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPD & IAO to make your skill development and career progression related to Quantity Surveyor Diploma substantial and more accessible than ever!
Through the Quantity Surveyor Diploma online programme, learn from experts and quickly identify the precise knowledge and abilities you need to flourish in your chosen career.
This Quantity Surveyor Diploma course should take about 410 hours to complete.
To complete your studies in our Quantity Surveyor Diploma, you'll also have personalised expert assistance from us to answer any questions you may have.
To help you maximise your convenience and enjoyment, the Quantity Surveyor Diploma is divided into multiple in-depth sections. You will get an e-certificate to confirm your skill growth and competency completion when completing the Quantity Surveyor Diploma. You can increase your employability by enrolling in the Quantity Surveyor Diploma with these brand-new abilities.
This will help you reach your dreams and prepare you for your desired career. The Quantity Surveyor Diploma gives students a detailed, accelerated learning experience, facilitating their career development by empowering them to advance at their own pace. With the Quantity Surveyor Diploma, you will get all of the tools you need to advance your career.
Becoming an Eligible Quantity Surveyor provides a faster path to your career aspirations than you might have expected. With a Quantity Surveyor Diploma, you can distinguish yourself from others and train for the career you want.
Learning Outcomes of Quantity Surveyor Diploma:
- Understand the principles and background of Quantity Surveying
- Be able to perform and record accurate measurements
- Know how to conduct effective cost management
- Learn how to estimate project costings accurately
- Gain the ability to manage and tender necessary contracts
- Become confident in the acts of procurement and bill charging
- Attain the skill to assess risks and adhere to regulations
- Discover the techniques needed to provide the perfect report
Experts have designed the Quantity Surveyor Diploma to create a rich and in-depth training experience for all students who enrol. Enrol on the Quantity Surveyor Diploma now and get instant access to all Quantity Surveyor Diploma materials.
Enjoy the Quantity Surveyor Diploma materials online from any internet-enabled device and learn when it suits you. So start your learning journey with this Quantity Surveyor Diploma straight away and take a step forward in securing a better future!
Why Prefer This Quantity Surveyor Diploma?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CPD & IAO after completing this Quantity Surveyor Diploma course.
- Student ID card with excellent discounts — entirely for FREE! (Postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Quantity Surveyor Diploma program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Quantity Surveyor Diploma:
Quantity Surveyor Module 01: Quantity Survey: An Introduction
- Introduction to Survey
- What Is the Quantity Survey?
- The Quantity Surveyor
- What Makes a Good Quantity Surveyor
- Responsibilities of a Quantity Surveyor
Quantity Surveyor Module 02: Development of the Quantity Surveyor
- Background of Quantity Surveying
- Personal Traits and Skills with Diagram
- Time and Self-Management
Quantity Surveyor Module 03: Quantity Surveying Measurement
- Measurement Terminology
- Measurement Practice
- Measurement Procedure
Quantity Surveyor Module 04: Cost Management
- Introduction to Cost Management
- Cost Estimation
- Elements and Factors Influencing Cost Estimation
- Cost Control Strategies
Quantity Surveyor Module 05: Pricing and Operational Estimation
- Introduction to Pricing
- Unit Rate and Operational Estimating
- Labour Costs
- External Works
- Managing the Pricing Process
Quantity Surveyor Module 06: Contract Management and Tendering
- What Is a Contract?
- Essential Elements of Contracts
- Contract Manager
- Responsibilities of the Contract Manager
- What Is Contract Law?
- Principles of Contract Law
- Termination /Cancellation of the Contract
- Resolving Conflicts
- Methods of Resolving Conflicts
- Tendering Procedures or Methods
Quantity Surveyor Module 07: Procurement and Bill Preparation
- Introduction to Procurement
- Guidelines to Procurement
- Procurement and Risk
- Procurement Strategy
- Procurement Scheduling
- Quantity Surveyors Service in The Procurement
- Introduction to Bill Preparation
- The Procedure of Bill Preparation
- Bill of Quantities
- Preparation of Bill of Units
Quantity Surveyor Module 08: Predicting Potential Risk and Management
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Risk Factors Associated Within Quantity Surveying Practice
- Risk Factors Affecting Quantity Surveying Practices
- Risk Management Approach
Quantity Surveyor Module 09: Regulation and Control
- Introduction to Regulation and Control
- Health and Safety
- Environmental Management
- Quality Management
- Corona Virus and Employment Law
Quantity Surveyor Module 10: Report Writing
- Introduction to Report Writing
- Report Writing Criteria
- Arrangement of Information
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluation and accreditation for learners easier. After completing an online module, you will be given immediate access to a specially designed MCQ test. This will be immediately analysed, and the score will be shown for your review. The passing score for each test will be set at 60%.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the exams.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion:
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After completing the Quantity Surveyor Diploma course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 99 GBP inside the UK
- 109 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certification Accredited by CPD & IAO
Upon finishing the Quantity Surveyor Diploma course, you will receive an accredited certification recognised all over the UK and internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
Our Quantity Surveyor Diploma is ideal for anyone interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This online Quantity Surveyor Diploma will help you understand the core concepts and gain in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
This Quantity Surveyor Diploma is suitable for everyone. There are no specific entry requirements, and you can access the course materials from anywhere in the world.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the Quantity Surveyor Diploma program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol on this Quantity Surveyor Diploma without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy and be over the age of 16.
This completely online course is available to you using your computer, tablet, or smartphone, no matter where you are. Grow a skill set and earn a Quantity Surveyor Diploma while learning at your own speed in the comfort of your own home.
This Quantity Surveyor Diploma is designed for those who work in the building and construction industry and need Quantity Surveying skills. As such, it covers the following careers and roles:
- Quantity Surveyor
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Project Manager
- Building Site Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.