Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Enhance your professional skills to a whole new level with the best-selling and award-winning Quantity Surveyor Diploma! Don’t waste time with poor quality training - study the Quantity Surveyor Diploma and get an expertly designed, great value training experience.
Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the Quantity Surveyor Diploma online training.
This Quantity Surveyor Diploma online training is accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO with 10 CPD points for professional development. Students can expect to complete this Quantity Surveyor Diploma training in around 05 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our Quantity Surveyor Diploma.
The Quantity Surveyor Diploma is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Quantity Surveyor Diploma, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of comprehensive skill development and competency. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling on this Quantity Surveyor Diploma.
With this comprehensive Quantity Surveyor Diploma, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. The Quantity Surveyor Diploma provides students with an in-depth learning experience that you can work through at your own pace to enhance their professional development. The Quantity Surveyor Diploma covers everything you need in order to progress in your chosen career.
Enrolling on the Quantity Surveyor Diploma will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the Quantity Surveyor Diploma program.
Learning Outcomes of Quantity Surveyor Diploma:
- Understand the principles and background of Quantity Surveying
- Be able to perform and record accurate measurements
- Know how to perform effective cost management
- Learn how to estimate project costings accurately
- Gain the ability to manage and tender important contracts
- Become confident in the acts of procurement and bill charging
- Attain the skill to assess risks and adhere to regulations
- Discover the techniques needed to provide the perfect report
The Quantity Surveyor Diploma has been designed by experts, to create a rich and in-depth training experience for all the students who enrol on it. Enrol on the Quantity Surveyor Diploma now and get instant access to all Quantity Surveyor Diploma materials.
Enjoy the Quantity Surveyor Diploma materials online from any internet-enabled device and learn when it suits you. Start your learning journey with this Quantity Surveyor Diploma straight away and take a step forward in securing a better future!
Why Prefer This Quantity Surveyor Diploma?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO after completing this Quantity Surveyor Diploma
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (Postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Quantity Surveyor Diploma program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Quantity Surveyor Diploma:
Quantity Surveyor Module 01: Quantity Survey: An Introduction
- Introduction to Survey
- What Is the Quantity Survey?
- The Quantity Surveyor
- What Makes a Good Quantity Surveyor
- Responsibilities of a Quantity Surveyor
Quantity Surveyor Module 02: Development of the Quantity Surveyor
- Background of Quantity Surveying
- Personal Traits and Skills with Diagram
- Time and Self-Management
Quantity Surveyor Module 03: Quantity Surveying Measurement
- Measurement Terminology
- Measurement Practice
- Measurement Procedure
Quantity Surveyor Module 04: Cost Management
- Introduction to Cost Management
- Cost Estimation
- Elements and Factors Influencing Cost Estimation
- Cost Control Strategies
Quantity Surveyor Module 05: Pricing and Operational Estimation
- Introduction to Pricing
- Unit Rate and Operational Estimating
- Labour Costs
- External Works
- Managing the Pricing Process
Quantity Surveyor Module 06: Contract Management and Tendering
- What Is a Contract?
- Essential Elements of Contracts
- Contract Manager
- Responsibilities of the Contract Manager
- What Is Contract Law?
- Principles of Contract Law
- Termination /Cancellation of the Contract
- Resolving Conflicts
- Methods of Resolving Conflicts
- Tendering Procedures or Methods
Quantity Surveyor Module 07: Procurement and Bill Preparation
- Introduction to Procurement
- Guidelines to Procurement
- Procurement and Risk
- Procurement Strategy
- Procurement Scheduling
- Quantity Surveyors Service in The Procurement
- Introduction to Bill Preparation
- The Procedure of Bill Preparation
- Bill of Quantities
- Preparation of Bill of Units
Quantity Surveyor Module 08: Predicting Potential Risk and Management
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Risk Factors Associated Within Quantity Surveying Practice
- Risk Factors Affecting Quantity Surveying Practices
- Risk Management Approach
Quantity Surveyor Module 09: Regulation and Control
- Introduction to Regulation and Control
- Health and Safety
- Environmental Management
- Quality Management
- Corona Virus and Employment Law
Quantity Surveyor Module 10: Report Writing
- Introduction to Report Writing
- Report Writing Criteria
- Arrangement of Information
Once you have completed all the modules in the Quantity Surveyor Diploma, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment. You will then receive instant results to let you know if you have successfully passed the Quantity Surveyor Diploma course.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certificate of Achievement
The learners have to complete the assessment of this Quantity Surveyor Diploma to achieve the CPD, CMA & IAO accredited certificate. Digital certificates can be ordered for only £10. The learner can purchase printed hard copies inside the UK for £29, and international students can purchase printed hard copies for £39.
Who is this course for?
Our Quantity Surveyor Diploma is ideal for anyone interested in this topic and who wants to learn more about it. This online Quantity Surveyor Diploma will help you gain a strong understanding of the core concepts and will allow you to gain in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
This Quantity Surveyor Diploma is suitable for everyone. There are no specific entry requirements, and you can access the course materials from anywhere in the world.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the Quantity Surveyor Diploma program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol on this Quantity Surveyor Diploma without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy and be over the age of 16.
Browse this 100% online course from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study at your own pace and earn an industry-recognised qualification with this Quantity Surveyor Diploma.
This Quantity Surveyor Diploma is designed for those who work in the building and construction industry and need Quantity Surveying skills. As such, it covers the following careers and roles:
- Quantity Surveyor
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Project Manager
- Building Site Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.