Cambridge Open Academy
Add to basket or enquire
The Quantity Surveying Diploma with Cost Estimation & Management can be your pathway to success in the construction industry. Quantity Surveying program focuses on Quantity Surveying principles, precise measurement, cost management, contract expertise, procurement strategies, and risk management. Gain applicable skills and deliver projects within budget.
This Fundamentals of Quantity Surveying and cost estimation Diploma is the perfect choice for aspiring Quantity Surveyors in the construction industry. Enrol Quantity Surveying Diploma with Cost Estimation & Management course now for a promising career in Quantity Surveying.
Learning Outcomes of Quantity Surveying:
- Gain a deep understanding of Quantity Surveying principles.
- Develop essential skills for precise measurement and estimation in Quantity Surveying.
- Master cost management techniques that are vital for the success of any Quantity Surveying project.
- Acquire expertise in contract management and the intricacies of the tendering process.
- Perfect your procurement strategies and become adept at bill preparation in the field of Quantity Surveying.
- Enhance your ability to predict and effectively manage potential risks within the realm of Quantity Surveying.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn quantity surveying from the comfort of your home.
Quantity surveying involves the estimation of quantities, a crucial aspect of surveying. Quantity Surveying course covers measurement, calculation, cost estimation, and management, focusing on construction contracts and tendering.
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Quantity Surveying Diploma with Cost Estimation & Management Course below:
- Module 01: Quantity Surveying An Introduction
- Module 02: Development of the Quantity Surveyor
- Module 03: Quantity Surveying Measurement
- Module 04: Cost Management
- Module 05: Pricing and Operational Estimation
- Module 06: Contract Management and Tendering
- Module 07: Procurement and Bill Preparation
- Module 08: Predicting Potential Risk and Management
- Module 09: Regulation and Control
- Module 10: Report Writing
Who is this course for?
The Quantity Surveying Diploma with Cost Estimation & Management is ideal for individuals keen on entering the construction industry, specifically in cost estimation and management roles. In addition, it suits recent construction or civil engineering graduates looking to specialise or experienced professionals seeking to upgrade their skills. The Quantity Surveying Diploma with Cost Management and Estimation course can also benefit project managers, architects, and procurement officers who wish to broaden their understanding of the financial aspects of construction projects.
Quantity Surveying and cost estimation course is perfect for:
- Anyone who is interested in a career in quantity surveying.
- Construction professionals who want to develop their quantity surveying skills.
- Graduates who want to start a career in the construction industry.
Enrolling in our Quantity Surveying Diploma with Cost Management and Estimation course does not require any prior knowledge or experience. All that is required is an internet-connected gadget and a passion to learn.
After finishing the course, you can advance your profession. Look into jobs like:
- Quantity Surveyor: £40,000 - £60,000/ year.
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor: £20,000 - £30,000/ year
- Construction Estimator: £35,000 - £50,000/ year.
- Project Manager (Construction): £45,000 - £70,000/ year.
- Procurement Officer (Construction): £35,000 - £45,000/ year.
- Contract Administrator: £25,000 - £40,000/ year.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of Completion (Hard Copy)
Hard copy certificate - Included
Note: Delivery of hardcopy certificate is free within the United Kingdom. However, to obtain a hardcopy certificate, international students have to pay £19.99 for the shipment to their designated address.
Certificate of Completion (PDF)
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.