Add to basket or enquire
The Quality Management course is designed to equip students with a comprehensive understanding of the principles, methodologies, and practices essential for ensuring the delivery of high-quality products and services in various industries. Quality management plays a pivotal role in today's competitive business landscape, where customer satisfaction and operational excellence are paramount.
► "Quality Control & Management Training" Course for just £15 ◄
The UK manufacturing industry contributes over £192 billion to the economy, with quality control and management playing a pivotal role in maintaining its competitiveness. This training course is tailored to provide you with the necessary knowledge and expertise to excel in this field. Covering a comprehensive range of topics, including total quality management, quality control, Six Sigma, and supply chain management, this course will enable you to implement efficient processes to drive organisational success.
Embark on our Quality Control & Management Training course and deeply understand the principles and techniques underpinning quality management. You'll learn how to measure and improve quality, understand customer expectations and needs, and develop strategies to enhance supply chain management. By mastering these skills, you'll be well-equipped to contribute to the success of organisations in various industries.
This Quality Control & Management Training Consists of the Following Title Course:
- Quality Management
Additional Gift Course List:
- Microsoft Excel Complete Training
- Understand the fundamentals of quality management.
- Gain knowledge in total quality management and control.
- Develop skills in measuring and improving quality.
- Learn about customer expectations and needs in quality management.
- Understand the principles of Six Sigma and supply chain management.
- Gain competence in conducting quality audits.
These course materials were developed with the assistance of experts, and all Quality Control & Management Training-related content is kept current on a regular basis to prevent learners from falling behind on recent developments in the related field.
This course is lively and well-paced to assist you in quick learning. To give students the skills and knowledge of the industry needed to advance their careers in related fields, we have divided the course into numerous user-friendly Lectures that cover all crucial aspects of Quality Control & Management Training.
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Total Quality Management
- Module 03: Quality Measurement and Improvement
- Module 04: Quality Control
- Module 05: Understanding Customer Expectations and Needs
- Module 06: Six Sigma
- Module 07: Supply Chain Management
- Module 08: Quality Audits
----------and 1 more Course----------
Our Learner's Top Reviews:
- Varsha Sivamohan - “It was a great experience. The course was jampacked with excellent information. And when I needed help, Skill-up helped me with technical problems instantly. Fast feedback.”
- Charlie Anderson- “The support team was FANTASTIC!!! Very quick to respond and even though I was nervous as I am not good at tests, they made me feel comfortable. I am very grateful for the support”
- Aarini Sinha - “Amazing workshop. Very informative for the freshers like me. Learned a lot of things about digital marketing. I'm really thankful”.
Over 100+ glowing reviews.
After completing all the modules of the course, your learning will be assessed by an assignment or multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Who is this course for?
- Managers and Leaders
- Quality Assurance and Control Personnel
- Anyone Interested in Process Improvement
- Career Changers
Since no prior knowledge or experience is required.
Take your time to finish this course, and there is no deadline for the course.
- Quality Control Manager: £35,000 per annum
- Quality Assurance Manager: £40,000 per annum
- Quality Auditor: £30,000 per annum
- Production Manager: £35,000 per annum
- Six Sigma Specialist: £45,000 per annum
- Supply Chain Manager: £40,000 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
This course comes with Free CPD Accredited PDF certificates, making this an excellent value for money.
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Get a CPD Accredited Hard Copy certificate for £9.99 per copy. The delivery fee for the Hard Copy certificate, however, is free for UK residents, whereas it costs £10 for international students as delivery charge.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.