Add to basket or enquire
If you have a keen eye for detail and love following a process, a career as a Quality Assurance (QA) Manager could be perfect for you. Explore your career options and discover how to develop and direct quality assurance procedures on the Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course.
Our Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development.
Through the Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course, you will study the concept of quality, including the key terms and categories which you need to be aware of as a Quality Assurance (QA) Manager. You will also explore how customer input can affect quality, and how to plan quality using the design of experiments and quality control.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course has been designed by expert professionals, so you can ensure you are studying the most up-to-date and relevant information possible. The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course will also cover the essentials of Six Sigma, including the steps involved and the 6 Six Sigma challenges which you will have to deal with as a Quality Assurance (QA) Manager. Study the Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course at a pace which suits you and enhance the professional knowledge and skills needed to fast track your career as a Quality Assurance (QA) Manager.
What Will I Learn From This Quality Assurance (QA) Manager Course:
- Explore the concept of quality
- Learn about the key terms you will need to use and understand as a Quality Assurance (QA) Manager
- Discover the different categories of quality
- Learn about customer input to quality
- Discover how to plan quality
- Understand how to design quality experiments
- Explore the role of quality control in quality assurance
- Learn about how to use control charts and sampling
- Gain a full understanding of Six Sigma
Why People Enrol this Quality Assurance (QA) Manager Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an Endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course
- Learning materials of our Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course content for a full year
- Complete the Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course
This Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course is designed with the following modules:
Concept of Quality
- Concept of Quality
- Key Terms
Customer Input to Quality
- Customer Input
- Plan Quality
- Design of Experiments
- Quality Control
- Control Charts
- Six Sigma
- The Steps
- The 6 Six Sigma Challenges
How is the Quality Assurance (QA) Manager Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Quality Assurance (QA) Manager, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £79
- International: £79 + £10 (postal charge) = £89
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Quality Assurance (QA) Manager, you will qualify for the IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in QA
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
is this the cost for one unit out of the 12?
Dear Stephen, Thank you for your question. The course price covers the whole course. You can access all the units in the course after purchasing it. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is there a cost for pdf certificate (instead of hard copy)?
Dear Paschalis, Thank you for your question. Yes, the PDF certificate costs £9. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Mpho Molomo asked:
How can i register for this course ?
Dear Mpho, Thank you for contacting us. Please go the course page and click on the 'Add to basket' button and then click on the 'Review basket and checkout' button to purchase the course. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.