Quality Assurance Programme
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
About this course
The qualification is designed to provide candidates with the knowledge required to plan and carry out the quality assurance of monitoring activities defined in their organisation’s quality assurance procedures and in accordance with appropriate external quality assurance requirements.
- Same qualification as on-campus students
- Recognised qualification and accepted worldwide for further education.
- Assessments via assignment submission/ course work.
- You study on-line at your own pace
- No IELTS/ GMAT or English test required.
Who is this course for?
The primary purpose of this qualification is to develop and confirm the verifier-candidate’s occupational competence as an internal quality assurer of qualifications. The Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice Award can lead to employment within the training, learning and development sector as an internal quality assurer.
Why Online ?
- With LearnUNI you get following advantages of studying on-line.
- Affordable - Most of our programmes offer flexible fee payment plans. Enrol with minimum investment, pay in interest free instalments.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission/ course work. There are NO exams.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.