Add to basket or enquire
Our Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation ABC Awards, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course is also accredited by CPD, with 120 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
Learn the importance of maintaining quality across your business, product or service with the Quality Assurance (QA) Manager training course.
In this course you will learn; the concept of customer input and plan quality. You will also improve your knowledge of quality control and the principles of Six Sigma.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager training course covers; strategic and practical information around quality assurance research, planning and reporting to help identify and minimise defects.
Highlights of The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager Course:
- Learn the details of the concept of quality
- Understand the importance of customer input to quality
- Learn about plan quality and designing experiments
- Learn the basic and advanced principles of quality control
- Understand the principles of Lean Six Sigma
- Understand how to implement customer input for quality assurance
- Grow your skills in reporting on quality assurance
- Learn how to talk to senior stakeholders about quality assurance control measures.
Why People Enrol this Quality Assurance (QA) Manager Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course
- Learning materials of our Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course content for a full year
- Complete the Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course
This Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course is designed with the following modules:
Concept of Quality
- Concept of Quality
- Key Terms
Customer Input to Quality
- Customer Input
- Plan Quality
- Design of Experiments
- Quality Control
- Control Charts
- Six Sigma
- The Steps
- The 6 Six Sigma Challenges
How is the Quality Assurance (QA) Manager Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a recognised and professional certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new qualification. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £79. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD & IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course, you will qualify for the CPD & IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
This Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in QA
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Quality Assurance (QA) Manager course. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
is this the cost for one unit out of the 12?
Dear Stephen, Thank you for your question. The course price covers the whole course. You can access all the units in the course after purchasing it. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Mpho Molomo asked:
How can i register for this course ?
Dear Mpho, Thank you for contacting us. Please go the course page and click on the 'Add to basket' button and then click on the 'Review basket and checkout' button to purchase the course. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.