School of Business & Technology London
Add to basket or enquire
The QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management is aimed at addressing the demands of senior/middle managers and accountants in the running of their businesses and encourages them in progression to higher levels within their organisation. The role to be played by managers is very crucial for instance, they need to be aware of the issues, ability for analysing their potential results and decide how to react. It is not mandatory that they need to be expert in all sectors of business. The prime requirement is that they need to have a general awareness of the facilities and services existing and finding a way how they can carry out the roles. The programme incorporates current topics with advanced content, which reflects core issues within the 21st-century business sector as well as the latest developments in management research. The Diploma is credited at the post graduate Level 7 with a total of 120 credits. We provide access to dissertation at one of our University partners for a related Master Degree after the completion of the Diploma.
Our clients make us who we are. We feel so fortunate to have enrolled learners from several outstanding organisations. A few among our customers are listed below.
- Rail Delivery Group
- Bentley Motors
- Cabinet Office Government Digital Service
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Government of Jersey
- Sedgemoor District Council
- Liverpool Victoria General Insurance
- Chesterfield College
School of Business London provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning and distance learning. Thus, the learners can chose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. The program is self paced and accomplished through our cutting edge Learning Management System. Learners are able to interact with tutors by messaging through the Leaning Management System to discuss the course materials, provide guidance and assistance with the assignments.
- A dedicated tutor for each student to give thorough help throughout the course with the help of our learning platform.
- Provide formative assessment by tutors to enhance learners' achievement. It ordinarily includes formative feedback.
- Course materials that incorporate organised and well-structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and contextual analyses and the case study that test you to apply the individual’s in-depth knowledge.
- Assessment materials are open through our web-based learning platform.
- Supervision for all modules.
- Multiplatform accessibility is the main attraction of our learning platform. SBL also facilitates the option of sending the lecture notes to your electronic devices like laptops, mobile phones which enables the students to study when and where necessary.
- Are you passionate in developing a career as human resource manager in a reputed organisation and acquiring knowledge and skill? Then, QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management is the ideal starting point for your career journey.
- We will ensure your access to the first-class education needed to achieve your goals and dreams and to maximise future opportunities.
- Remember! The assessment for the qualification is done based on assignments only, and you do not need to worry about writing any exam.
- With the School of Business and Technology London, you can complete the qualification at your own pace choosing online or blended learning from the comfort of your home.
- Learning and pathway materials and study guides developed by our Qualifi-approved tutors will be available around the clock in our cutting-edge learning management system.
- Most importantly, at the School of Business and Technology London, we will provide you with comprehensive tutor support through our dedicated support desk.
- If you choose your course with blended learning, you will also enjoy live sessions with an assigned tutor, which you can book at your convenience.
The Qualifi Level 7 Level Diploma in Human Resource Management can open many career pathways including, but not limited to:
- Human Resources Manager; with an estimated average salary of £46,240 per annum
- Employee Relation Manager; with an estimated average salary of per £40,512 per annum
- Benefit Analyst /Manager; with an estimated average salary of per £35,100 per annum
- HR Information Systems Manager; with an estimated average salary of £31,000per annum
- Labour Relations Manager; with an estimated average salary of £26,700 per annum
Who is this course for?
managers with significant years of experience
The qualifications have been made available to all without any artificial barriers that deny the access and progression. The primary requirement is to get through the interview and they are expected to hold the following:
- Level 6 Qualification or; First Degree.
We also accommodate managers with significant years of experience even though they do not possess formal qualifications. The criteria for admission will be through interview for those who are able to demonstrate the skills to cope with the demands of the course.
- The QUALIFI Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, or
- A university partner to complete a dissertation to then receive a full master’s degree or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession.