Stretch Development Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Is what you are thinking of doing... what you are "meant" to be doing?
Is it "right" for you, as a person, to be doing?
Purpose is a reason to do what you do and this game changer fo a course can lead you to be able to;
- make decisions, KNOWING if it is right for you to do or not.
- know if what you are doing right now is right for you?
- understand yourself at a level very few people ever get to experience.
- have a statement by which you can operate on a daily basis to keep you bang on track!
Purpose makes decision making easy because you will "JUST KNOW" if it right for you or not.
It is like having a "decision making compass" that rarely lets you down.
- 1: Introduction 02:52
- 2: What's in this course for you? 06:12
- 3: What is True? 07:39
- 4: Values and Ins - Part 1 05:13
- 5: Values and Ins - Part 2 02:12
- 6: Putting Things in their Place - Part 1 08:31
- 7: Putting Things in their Place - Part 2 07:02
- 8: CSA 09:55
- 9: Decision Making - Part 1 05:16
- 10: Decision Making - Part 2 06:17
- 11: Purpose 05:36
- 12: Conclusion 03:30
You will get to understand how your values AND your insecurities can BOTH be a strength in your decision making, and how the whole process can give you a level of confidence, certainty and conviction that few people ever experience.Be warned.... the work is a bit fo a "deep dive" into yourself and some people will need help or guidance to find their way, but for those who do, the rewards are bountiful.
What you'll learn
- Make decisions quicker and more effortlessly, because they will KNOW if something is right for them to be doing or not.
- Make "BETTER" decisions using the purpose model.
- "KNOW" if something is right for them to be doing .... or not!
- Know if what they are currently doing is the right thing for them?
- Truly know what their core value are and how to use them in decision making.
- Truly understand their insecurities, and how you can use them as a strength in decision making.
- Master their insecurities and know how to stop them having a negative effect on you.
- Do things that are congruent with who you are!
- Create a simple purpose "statement" that enables you to keep on track on a day to day basis.
- Personal development
Who is this course for?
- Any person or business that feels unsure if what they are doing is right for them or not?
- Those who want to better understand themselves and how they "operate" as a person?
- Anyone who wishes to make easier ... and BETTER decisions!
- Somebody that has the courage to look at who they really are!
- A willingness to "USE" the work once they have completed the course, to make decisions and get used to using it.
- For those who are "stuck" or afraid of making decisions
- For those who feel like they are "plodding" through life when they really want to be driven and focused.
A willingness to COMPLETE the course (as it needs to be completed to make sense)
Time to stop after each "key" section and do the work required.
Coloured pens, paper and "time" to do the course.
** if you have emotional, psychological or any mental health issues ** - should this work present challenges for you, you should be able and willing to consult a doctor, specialist or suitably qualified coach to help you with the work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.