Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement Course is designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of the purchasing and procurement of goods and services, and the processes involved. It is ideal for anyone looking to kickstart a career in this field or develop their existing career.
Through this procurement training course, you will deepen your understanding of both the purchasing and procurement cycle, as well as learn the fundamentals of supply chain management. You will gain all the necessary skills required to successfully manage and build positive relationships with suppliers, evaluate supplier performance, identify procurement needs, and much more.
Furthermore, you will develop in-demand strategic and problem-solving skills that will instantly boost your earning potential and help you to develop productive, competent and solid teams that achieve shared organisational goals.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Discuss in detail the evolution of purchasing through procurement
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the procurement cycle and purchasing cycle
- Understand the role of procurement in an organisation
- Identify needs in purchasing, plan a schedule and issue a purchasing order
- List the different elements of the purchasing and procurement toolkit
- Build positive relationships with suppliers and identify the stages of supplier integration
- Use a range of risk identification techniques when overseeing the procurement process
- Test for quality control and reliability, and evaluate supplier performance
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the principles of inventory management
Key Features of Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement Course
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited, quality CPD training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Course material developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- 5 CPD Points (Accredited by CPD)
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
Module 01: Supply Chain Basics
In module one, we will deepen our understanding of the process areas within supply chain management, as well as the strategic roles of procurement. It also provides an overview of the evolution of purchasing through procurement.
Module 02: Role of Procurement in an Organisation
In module two, we will take a look at purchasing and supply in different types of organisations, broadening our knowledge of purchasing in the organisation structure
Module 03: The Purchasing Cycle
In module three, we will familiarise with the steps in the purchasing cycle, with training in how to identify a need, plan a schedule, develop a system, issue a purchasing order, and carry out other key procedures.
Module 04: Purchasing Toolkits
In module four, we will take an in-depth look at the purchasing toolkit, covering fundamental topics such as cost and price analysis, categories of cost, and supplier evaluation.
Module 05: Managing Competitive Bids
In module five, we will learn about the management of competitive bids, with essential information on how to use a selection committee, use weighted analysis, and create a contract.
Module 06: Quality Management
In module six, we will explore the five approaches to quality management, from how to implement a quality system to defining specification and the types of specification.
Module 07: Supplier Relationship Management
In module seven, we will take a look at collaborative business relationships, exploring the stages of the collaborative relationship framework and the models of supplier relationships.
Module 08: Analysing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain
In module eight, we will take an in-depth look at the risk management process, exploring key topics such as the internal and external drivers of key risks, as well as risk analysis methods and techniques.
Module 09: Improving Efficiency and Accuracy
In module nine, we will learn how to evaluate supplier performance, covering the seven Cs of supplier evaluation. It also explores quantitive approaches to supplier evaluation and service level agreement.
Module 10: Category Management
In module ten, we will explore the different categories and themes of category management, as well as capital investment procurement and corporate travel.
Module 11: Inventory Management
In module eleven, we will explore the different areas of inventory management, from stock control and classification to material requirement planning and Lean methodology.
Module 12: E-procurement
This final module will gain a comprehensive understanding of the business-to-business process of requisitioning, ordering, and purchasing goods. It covers electronic data interchange, e-catalogues and e-auctions.
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
This Purchasing & Procurement training course is ideal for anyone looking for a formal qualification to kickstart a career in the following professions:
- Purchasing Assistant
- Purchasing Administrator
- Procurement Manager
- Procurement Officer
- Procurement Coordinator
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.