Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Purchasing Manager course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Purchasing Manager will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Purchasing Manager training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Purchasing Manager course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Purchasing Manager course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Purchasing Manager course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Purchasing Manager course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Purchasing Manager course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Purchasing Manager course. The Purchasing Manager course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Purchasing Manager is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Purchasing Manager when it suits you. Access the Purchasing Manager course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Purchasing Manager course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Purchasing Manager now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Purchasing Manager With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Purchasing Manager
- Full one-year access to Purchasing Manager Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Purchasing Manager
- No hidden fees with the Purchasing Manager
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Purchasing Manager
- Study the Purchasing Manager at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Gain a complete understanding of Purchasing Manager
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Purchasing Manager
- Study the Purchasing Manager in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Purchasing Manager
The Purchasing Manager training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Purchasing Manager content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Purchasing Manager course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Purchasing Manager Course Curriculum:
Module 01: Supply Chain Basics
- Defining Supply Chain Management
- Process Areas
- Procurement & Its Strategic Role
- Strategic Roles of Procurement
- The Evolution of Purchasing through Procurement
- Reducing Time to Market
Module 02: The Purchasing Cycle
- The Steps in the Cycle
- Additional Points to Consider
- Identifying a Need
- The Purchase Requisition
- Invoice Auditing
Module 03: Purchasing Toolkits
- Analysing the Price
- General Economic Issues
- Variable-Margin Pricing
- Six Categories of Cost
- Variable Manufacturing Costs
- Fixed Manufacturing Costs
- Semi-Variable or Mixed Manufacturing Costs
- Total Production Costs
- Direct Costs
- Indirect Costs (Overhead)
Module 04: Managing Competitive Bids
- RFP’s and RFQ’s
- Request for Qualification (RFQ)
- Request for Proposal (RFP)/Tendering/Bidding
- Bidding vs. Negotiation
- Using Weighted Analysis
Module 05: Quality Management
- Defining Quality
- Five Approaches to Quality
- Dimensions of Quality
- Quality System
- Defining Specification
- Difference between Standards & Specifications
Module 06: Supplier Relationship Management
- Defining Supplier Relationship Management
- Collaborative Business Relationships
- Aim of British Standard
- Eight Key Stages of the Collaborative Relationship Framework
- Relationship Formation
- Five Aggregation Levels
- Stages of Supplier Integration
- Models of Supplier Relationships
Module 07: Analysing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain
- Defining Risk Management
- The Risk Management Process
- Internal and External Drivers of Key Risks
- Risk Description
- Risk Estimation
- Risk Identification Techniques
- Risk Analysis Methods and Techniques
- Best Practice of Risk management
Module 08: Improving Efficiency and Accuracy
- Reason for Evaluating Supplier Performance
- Things to Evaluate
- Quantitative Approaches to Supplier Evaluation
- Service Level Agreement
- The Seven Cs of Effective Supplier Evaluation
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Purchasing Manager course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Purchasing Manager course.
All students who successfully complete the Purchasing Manager course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Purchasing Manager course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Purchasing Manager is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Purchasing Manager course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a certificate of achievement to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The Purchasing Manager is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Purchasing Manager course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
The Purchasing Manager is ideal for anyone who wants to pursue their dream career in a relevant industry. Learn the skills you need to boost your CV and go after the job you want. Complete the Purchasing Manager and gain an highly valuable skill that will help you excel in finding your ideal job.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What is the cost for the CPD Certificate? Thanks a lot.
Hi Karen, Thanks for your interest. The Cost for the CPD -PDF certificate is £4.99 and the cost for the Hard Copy certificate is £9.99. Stay SafeThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.