Add to basket or enquire
With this masterclass Purchasing Manager course, kickstart your career by developing, leading and executing purchasing strategies. You will find plenty of professional skills and techniques in a step by step process. Earn your CPD accredited qualification in days.
The Purchasing Manager Course is a wonderful learning opportunity for anyone who has a passion for this topic and is interested in enjoying a long career in the relevant industry. It’s also for anyone who is already working in this field and looking to brush up their knowledge and boost their career with a recognised certification.
This Purchasing Manager Course consists of several modules that take around 3 hours to complete. The course is accompanied by instructional videos, helpful illustrations, how-to instructions and advice.
The course is offered online at a very affordable price. That gives you the ability to study at your own pace in the comfort of your home. You can access the modules from anywhere and from any device.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
********** Course Modules***********
Module 01: Supply Chain Basics
- Defining Supply Chain Management
- Process Areas
- Procurement & Its Strategic Role
- Strategic Roles of Procurement
- The Evolution of Purchasing through Procurement
- Reducing Time to Market
Module 02: The Purchasing Cycle
- The Steps in the Cycle
- Additional Points to Consider
- Identifying a Need
- The Purchase Requisition
- Invoice Auditing
Module 03: Purchasing Toolkits
- Analysing the Price
- General Economic Issues
- Variable-Margin Pricing
- Six Categories of Cost
- Variable Manufacturing Costs
- Fixed Manufacturing Costs
- Semi-Variable or Mixed Manufacturing Costs
- Total Production Costs
- Direct Costs
- Indirect Costs (Overhead)
Module 04: Managing Competitive Bids
- RFP’s and RFQ’s
- Request for Qualification (RFQ)
- Request for Proposal (RFP)/Tendering/Bidding
- Bidding vs. Negotiation
- Using Weighted Analysis
Module 05: Quality Management
- Defining Quality
- Five Approaches to Quality
- Dimensions of Quality
- Quality System
- Defining Specification
- Difference between Standards & Specifications
Module 06: Supplier Relationship Management
- Defining Supplier Relationship Management
- Collaborative Business Relationships
- Aim of British Standard
- Eight Key Stages of the Collaborative Relationship Framework
- Relationship Formation
- Five Aggregation Levels
- Stages of Supplier Integration
- Models of Supplier Relationships
Module 07: Analysing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain
- Defining Risk Management
- The Risk Management Process
- Internal and External Drivers of Key Risks
- Risk Description
- Risk Estimation
- Risk Identification Techniques
- Risk Analysis Methods and Techniques
- Best Practice of Risk management
Module 08: Improving Efficiency and Accuracy
- Reason for Evaluating Supplier Performance
- Things to Evaluate
- Quantitative Approaches to Supplier Evaluation
- Service Level Agreement
- The Seven Cs of Effective Supplier Evaluation
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Whether you're an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Purchasing Manager course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a professional qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Purchasing Manager is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.