Develop in-demand skills for a better future with a super-saver bundle deal with 200 CPD points for just £119 and instantly save £1580!
This Purchasing & Procurement bundle includes 1 best selling ABC Awards-endorsed course with 5 additional CPD-accredited course, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand professional skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol this Purchasing & Procurement bundle and get certified from ABC Awards.
This Purchasing & Procurement bundle package includes:
- ABC Awards-endorsed Purchasing and Procurement
- 5 additional CPD courses —
- Personal Leadership Skills
- Certificate in Administrative Support
- Effective Communication Skills
- Compliance & Business Risk Management
- Time Management Diploma
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Purchasing & Procurement bundle. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Purchasing & Procurement bundle.
This premium online course titled Purchasing & Procurement bundle ensures your professional development with ABC Awards & CPD accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this Purchasing & Procurement bundle program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Purchasing & Procurement bundle is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
Why People Enrol this Purchasing & Procurement bundle From One Education:
- Receive an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Purchasing & Procurement bundle
- 5 additional CPD courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- Learning materials of our Purchasing & Procurement bundle contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Purchasing & Procurement bundle content for a full year
- Complete the Purchasing & Procurement bundle at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Purchasing & Procurement bundle
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the ABC Awards-endorsed Purchasing and Procurement:
Module 01: Supply Chain Basics
- Defining Supply Chain Management
- Procurement & Its Strategic Role
- The Evolution of Purchasing through Procurement
- Reducing Time to Market
Module 02: Role of Procurement in an Organisation
- Purchasing and Supply in Different Types of Organisation
- Centralisation & Decentralisation
- Methods of Organising the function
- Departmental Organisation
- Purchasing in the Organisation Structure
Module 03: The Purchasing Cycle
- The Steps in the Cycle
- Additional Points to Consider
- Identifying a Need
- The Purchase Requisition
- Material Requirements
- Planning Schedule
- Developing a System
- Identifying Suppliers
- Issuing the Purchase Order
- Issuing a Change Order
- Invoice Auditing
Module 04: Purchasing Toolkits
- Analysing the Price
- General Economic Issues
- Variable-Margin Pricing
- Six Categories of Cost
- Analysing Costs
- Evaluating Suppliers
Module 05: Managing Competitive Bids
- RFP’s and RFQ’s
- Using Weighted Analysis
- The Halo Effect
- Using a Selection Committee
- Elements of the Analysis
- Creating a Contract
- Ethical Considerations
Module 06: Quality Management
- Defining Quality
- Quality System
- Defining Specification
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Tests for Quality Control and Reliability
Module 07: Supplier Relationship Management
- Defining Supplier Relationship Management
- Collaborative Business Relationships
- Relationship Formation
- Models of Supplier Relationships
- The Termination of Relationships
Module 08: Analysing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain
- Defining Risk Management
- The Risk Management Process
- Internal and External Drivers of Key Risks
- Risk Description
- Risk Estimation
- Risk Identification Techniques
- Risk Analysis Methods and Techniques
- Best Practice of Risk management
Module 09: Improving Efficiency and Accuracy
- Reason for Evaluating Supplier Performance
- Things to Evaluate
- Quantitative Approaches to Supplier Evaluation
- Service Level Agreement
- The Seven Cs of Effective Supplier Evaluation
Module 10: Category Management
- Introduction to Category Management
- Categories of Category Management
- Themes of Category Management
- Category Management Risk Profiling
- Corporate Travel
- Capital Investment Procurement
Module 11: Inventory Management
- Provisioning System
- Order Quantities & Stock Control
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Defining MRP
- The Main Features of an MRP System
- Distribution Resource Planning
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Lean & Agile Supply
Module 12: E-Procurement
- E-SCM & E-Procurement
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- E-Hub, Exchanges, Portals, Marketplace
How is the Purchasing & Procurement bundle assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a recognised and professional certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Purchasing & Procurement bundle, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Note that, learners residing outside the UK has to pay a £10 postage charge.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Purchasing & Procurement bundle, you will also qualify for a CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
The Purchasing & Procurement bundle training is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Purchasing & Procurement bundle also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Purchasing & Procurement bundle today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Purchasing & Procurement bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Purchasing & Procurement bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Purchasing & Procurement bundle is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Purchasing & Procurement bundle.
One Education offers a range of courses designed to advance your professional skills, boost your CV and enhance your career.
Whether you’re a beginner aiming to get your foot in the door or an established professional keeping ahead of the latest developments, our online classes are suitable for all skill levels.
One Education knows that everyone is different. That’s why we offer a range of learning styles, across a number of different subjects.
All our courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.
- We cover IT skills including network maintenance, programming, coding, cyber security and more
- Our design courses will help you learn the skills necessary to work in interior design, web or digital design, graphic design, and even landscape gardening
- All courses come with certification meaning you can pursue your career goals with confidence in your specialist skills and knowledge
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How many hours of studying is it
Hi Michelle, The estimated course duration is 10 hours of continuous study. However, you will get one year access to the course after purchasing and you can complete the course anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is total course 21 pound including materials and exam expense?
Hi Ayla, Thanks for the question. Yes, the course price includes the materials and exams. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.