Add to basket or enquire
Kickstart Your Career with StudyHub During This Hiring Season and Get Special Gifts (Additional Courses + Pdf Certificate + Transcript + Student ID) Worth £190 - Enrol Now!
Purchase Ledger Training Bundle | 14 Accredited Courses, Pdf Certificate, Transcript | Xero Accounting, Financial Analysis Methods, Financial Report Building, Excel for Bookkeeping & Many More Premium Courses Included
Make record-keeping easier and quicker with our unique Purchase Ledger Training. Learn how to keep records of all the transactions and payments of your company and make the financial statements as transparent as possible.
With our exclusive Purchase Ledger Training Bundle, you can boost your career and increase your employability by discovering your skills, talents, and interests. This course is meant to advance your career in the Accounting and finance industry, so you'll pave the way to your ideal employment. It offers the kind of professional training that today's employers want.
- Unlimited access to all 14 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and Student ID all included in the price
- Free Exam & 24/7 non-stop tutor support available
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Directly receive CPD accredited proficiency after course completion
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
By the end of this Purchase Ledger Training bundle, you’ll have improved your employability and equipped you with potential skills to keep you ahead of the pack of others. Additionally, the course will add some extra value to your resume to stand out to potential employers, keeping you afloat from the competition.
The Purchase Ledger Training Bundle is one of the most prestigious training offered at StudyHub and is highly valued by employers for good reason. This bundle course has been created with 14 premium courses to provide our learners with the best learning experience possible to increase their understanding of their chosen field.
This Bundle consists the following professional career oriented courses:
- Course 1: Purchase Ledger Training
- Course 2: Accountancy
- Course 3: Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Online
- Course 4: Banking and Finance Accounting
- Course 5: Financial Analysis Methods
- Course 6: Financial Modelling
- Course 7: Budget Analysis and Financial Report Building
- Course 8: Financial Investigator
- Course 9: Money Laundering Awareness and Anti-Bribery Training
- Course 10: Advanced Tax Accounting
- Course 11: Excel for Bookkeeping
- Course 12: Data Analysis and Forecasting in Excel
- Course 13: Data Protection (GDPR) Practitioner
- Course 14: Decision Making and Critical Thinking Online Course
This Course, like every one of Study Hub's courses, is meticulously developed and well researched. Every one of the topics is divided into Elementary modules, allowing our students to grasp each lesson quickly.
The course is self-paced and can be taken from the comfort of your home, office, or on the go! With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Purchase Ledger Training Course today and start learning.
**Purchase Ledger Training**
- Module 01: Introduction to Purchase Ledger
- Module 02: Importance of Purchase Ledger
- Module 03: Skills for Purchase Ledger Management
- Module 04: Purchase Ledger Control Account
- Module 05: Managing Purchase Ledger Successfully
- Module 06: Reconciliation
- Module 07: The Key to a Paperless Purchase Ledger World
**Financial Analysis: Banking and Finance Accounting**
Section 01: Introduction and Welcome to the Course
- Introduction to Financial Statements and Analysis
- Why are Financial Statements Important
Section 02: Introduction to Accounting
- What do we mean by Financial Accounting?
- Accounting Standards and why they are important
- The Concepts and Principles Underlying Accounting
- Single Entry vs Double Entry Book Keeping
- Understanding The Accounting Equation
- The Accounting Cycle
- Financial Statements
Section 03: Introduction to Financial Statements
- Section Introduction – Understanding Financial Statements
- Overview of Financial Statements
- GAAP: Accruals and Cash Accounting
- Income Statement or Profit and Loss Account
- Introduction to the Balance Sheet
- Introduction to the Cash Flow Statement
- Cash Flow Metrics Explained
- Case Study- Apple Financial Statements
Section 04: Understanding Working Capital
- What is Working Capital
- What is the Working Capital Cycle?
- Why is working Capital Management important
- Working Capital Analysis
- Working Capital Ratios
- Working Capital Policies
- Working Capital Summary
Section 05: Introduction to Financial Analysis
- Section Introduction: Strategic Financial Analysis
- What is Financial Analysis?
- Measures of Profitability Financial Analysis
- Balance Sheet Ratio Analysis
- Cash Flow Statement Analysis
- Valuation Ratios
Section 06: Financial Analysis - Case Study and Assignment
- Section Introduction: Financial Analysis – Case Study and Assignment
- Case Study Assignments Apple Inc Financial Analysis
- Apple Inc Financial Analysis – Solution
- Discussion of Measurements of Growth Analysis
- Discussion of Measures of Profitability Analysis
- Discussion of Trading Performance Analysis
- Discussion of Working Capital (Liquidity and Efficiency) Analysis
Section 07: Financial Ratio Analysis in Corporate Finance
- What do we mean by Corporate Finance?
- Financial Ratios in Corporate Finance
- Liquidity Ratios in Corporate Finance
- Operational Risk Ratios in Corporate Finance
- Profitability Ratios in Corporate Finance
- Efficiency Ratios in Corporate Finance
Section 08: Financial Modelling for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Why is modelling so critical
- Three Models You Will Need
- Understanding The Integrated Financial Statements Model
- The Integrated Financial Statements Model Example
- Key Tips to Modelling the Integrated Financial Statements Model
- The Discounted Cash Flow Model – DCF
- Understanding the Discounted Cash Flow Formula
- Understanding the Merger Model
Section 09: Course Summary and Wrap Up
- Course Summary and Wrap Up
Following your completion of the Purchase Ledger Training course materials, you will be able to take an assignment test to assess your knowledge. You will be able to grab the PDF certificate & transcript for free after passing the test. Original Hard Copy certificates must be bought separately for an extra £8.
Who is this course for?
This Purchase Ledger Training training is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
To participate in this Purchase Ledger Training course, all you need is —
- A smart device
- A secure internet connection
- And a keen interest in Purchase Ledger Training.
You will be able to pursue several professions because this course includes various courses as a bonus. This Purchase Ledger Training is an excellent opportunity for you to learn multiple skills from the convenience of your own home.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion is included in course price