Add to basket or enquire
This course is perfectly suitable for Entry level job with or without Accounts Study.
Very Short term & economical course.
You would learn the following on real world documents:
Sage Mechanism: Opening Sage, Backup, Restore, Edit, Delete and F6,F7 & F8 Commands.
Opening Supplier Account: Batching, Coding and Matching of Supplier Invoices and Credit Notes.
Knowledge and implication of nominal ledger codes.
Bank In, Bank Out and Bank Reconciliation.
How to reconcile Supplier Statements.
Making Payment to Suppliers (Payment Run).
Guidance on CV Preparation, Job application process and interview techniques.
Candidates will be offered chance to work on the voluntary basis.
Who is this course for?
- This Course is perfectly suitable for entry level job for students having GCSE OR Equivalent Qualification.(No Accounting Qualification Required).
- Also for AAT/ ACCA/ UNI Students who wants to enhance their Career in Finance.
- People migrating from EU and other countries to UK who are planning to start their career in Finance can also join this course.
- People who are planning to leave their current profession and want to join Accounts Career from middle of the career and age are also welcome for the course.
- Computer Literacy
- Basic Excel Skills and knowledge
- Logical Approach
After successful completion of the course candidates would be able to apply for:
Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Accounts Payable Clerk.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.