Stretch Development Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Aimed at those who give talks or speeches (ow need to) to small, medium to larger audiences, our award winning professional speaker of some 20 years (David Hyner psae fpsa alam) shares the knowledge of the great platform speakers in short easy to understand videos that gives you the skills, confidence and ability to make a bigger ... and lasting impact.
When you use this training you will be understand how to;
prevent presentation nerves
structure content easily
deliver with few or no written notes
use of humour
… and much more besides
- 1: Introduction 03:20
- 2: What to say... 05:11
- 3: Structure of Talks & Speaking with Conviction 04:52
- 4: Rehearsal Techniques 05:41
- 5: The Voice & Creating Vocal Impact 09:26
- 6: Handling Nerves & Stress 10:23
- 7: Use Of Pause & Remembering Lines 05:32
- 8: Notes - Presenting With & Without Notes 06:55
- 9: Use Of Visual Aids 05:26
- 10: Use Of Props & Metaphors 04:13
- 11: Managing Hecklers 06:39
- 12: Use Of Gesture & Body Language 07:29
- 13: Stories & Emotional Connection 03:45
- 14: Sound & Microphones 06:14
- 15: Serving Your Audience 04:44
- 16: Use Of Humour 01:42
- 17: Speaking Internationally 03:54
- 18: Conclusion & Review 01:49
Great for speakers, teachers, lecturers, trainers and anyone who speaks for a living that needs a few top tips to take their delivery to the next level.
Includes great bonus resources to ensure depth of learning and ongoing development.
What you'll learn
Understand how to present and speak in public with confidence like a professional speaker
handle nerves with increased certainty
present with few or no use of notes at all !!
use gesture and vocal skills to command an audience
use props and visual aids to ensure recall and immersion of your message
structure a talk like a professional speaker
use stories to create an emotional connection
handle the heckler and give praise effectively
deal with "ummmmms and errrrrrs"
essential DO's and DONT'S on speakers body language
Use of "pause" to gain genuine impact
microphones and sound
how to use humour to add impact
Who is this course for?
- anyone who needs to raise their game as a speaker or presenter
- specifically created for education professionals
- novice public or professional speakers
- trainers, coaches and consultants
- NOT aimed at high fee earning pro speakers ... you guys should know this stuff !
no software required
pens, paper and a video camera or webcam to record when rehearsing
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.