Introduction to Public Relations Course Overview
This Introduction to Public Relations training course aims to provide delegates with an overview of the most significant aspects of Public Relations (PR) and why they are important for maintaining an organisation’s or individual’s public image. This course will focus on effective methods of researching, the importance of the media, campaigns and crisis communications.
Introduction to Public Relations Course Outline
This course will cover the following content:
Module 1: Introduction to Public Relations
- How to define Public Relations
- Why are Public Relations important for an organisation?
Module 2: Researching
- How to research
- Making good use of your findings
Module 3: Public Relations and the Media
- Complex relationships between PR and the media
- Staying on top of news surrounding your organisation
- Keeping good relations with the media
Module 4: Preparation of PR Campaigns
- Organisation is key
- Keeping the campaign under wraps
- Attracting the right type of media
Module 5: Persuasive Writing
- Types of writing
- Writing with a purpose
Module 6: Understanding Newsletters, Brochures, and Annual Reports
- The purpose of them
- Importance of writing for a PR position
- Using these feature to release new products
Module 7: Crisis Communications
- Importance of strong communication skills
- Dealing with difficult situations
Module 8: Non-profit Public Relations
- How it works
- Getting the balance right
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is interested in learning about PR
Who should attend this Marketing Training Course?
This Introduction to Public Relations training course is designed for any individual who would like to learn how to maintain or create a positive public image for their organisation. This course would be particularly advantageous for individuals who would like to enter into a career in the Public Relations sector.
There are no prerequisites for enrolling on this course, therefore anybody can attend.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.