**Public Relations Course (Level 4)****Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body**.This Public Relations Course (Level 4) course will teach learners how to become effective public relation working professionals. Public relations is one of the most demanding, diverse and dynamic sectors in the contemporary society.
Every organization, whether big or small needs the service of a Public relation professionals. How the organization is perceived by public opinion or clients will either cripple or have a transformational impact on the brand’s long-term stability or success. To build a lucrative brand image and reputation, a public relations expert is greatly needed.
This intensive Public Relations Course (Level 4) is uniquely designed to take learners from the grassroots to professional understanding and competency in this highly rewarding industry. To successfully participate in this course, learners are not required to have any previous academic requirement or professional experience in this industry.
In this course, learners will be taught the core competencies and knowledge of public relations, media relations, production of public relations material, public relations tools and methods, public relations as planned communication, concepts of public relations and many more.
**Public Relations Course (Level 4)**
At the successful completion of this Public Relations Course (Level 4) course, learners may claim receive a certificate of accomplishment endorsed by Ofqual’s regulated awarding body. This course is delivered 100% online, so learners have the full flexibility to study at their own time, location and pace.
To ensure the learner enjoys this Public Relations Course (Level 4) course, a personal tutor will be provided who will ensure that the learner gets unlimited tutorial support from the beginning till the completion of this course.
Learners will be required to write assessments in each of the units, and the expert tutors will always be on ground to mark the learners’ work, answer their questions and provide any friendly help and advice they may need.
This Public Relations Course (Level 4) course fits working professionals with busy lifestyles, as they will have the flexibility and freedom to choose the suitable time to study and how long they will study. The e-learning management system gives learners the opportunity to chat with other learners and tutors at any point in time.
When studying for an advanced Level 4 Diploma in Public Relations with Oxford Home Study College, every learner benefits from:
- All learning materials and supporting documentation required to complete the course provided as standard – no additional expenses or purchases required.
- The opportunity to study in your own time and at your own pace for an fully-accredited diploma from a recognised awarding body.
- Complete flexibility with no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about – ideal for those with active lifestyles and busy schedules.
- 24/7 access to our exclusive online learning platform, allowing you to study from any location and any device with an Internet connection.
- The complete commitment of our exclusive tutors and the wider Oxford Home Study College student support team throughout your studies.
Public Relations Course (Learning Objectives)
The primary objective of this outstanding Level 4 Diploma in Public Relations is to provide ambitious candidates with the targeted skills, knowledge and professional insights required to succeed in high-level PR. Whether looking to secure your first professional position in a PR setting or a current member of the workforce in pursuit of promotion, this fully-accredited course could make all the difference. PR is a dynamic professional field that combines marketing, people management and a variety of interconnected responsibilities. This exclusive PR Course provides a comprehensive yet accessible overview of the profession and its role in a corporate setting.
Over the course of 8 inspiring modules, candidates are walked through the contemporary public relations profession, exploring what it is PR professionals do on a daily basis and why PR has the potential to be so influential. A variety of essential PR tools and resources are introduced, along with a breakdown of the PR code of ethics, essential crisis management skills, the importance of strong media relations, how to produce key PR materials and so much more besides.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will benefit from an array of new skills, talents and knowledge including:
- How PR contributes to a brand’s wider success and performance
- The risks associated with negative PR
- How public opinion can be managed and manipulated in many ways
- PR crises management and prevention skills
- The importance of building strong media relations
- Familiarity with key PR tools, materials and standards
- The importance of ethics in public relations
- Exceptional communication and time-management skills
- The confidence to work in PR at the highest level
This intensive yet digestible Level 4 Diploma in Public Relations is delivered across 8 modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Overview to Public Relations
- Key Concepts in Public Relations
- Effective Public Relations and Organizational Management
- PR Tools and Techniques
- Public Relations: Material Production
- Importance of Media Relations in PR
- Key Components of Crisis Management
- The Importance of Ethics and Professionalism in PR
Who is this course for?
This advanced Level 4 Diploma in Public Relations is ideally-suited to anyone looking to build a rewarding lifelong career in high-level PR. Designed with complete flexibility and accessibility in mind, our exclusive PR Course is perfect for newcomers and existing members of the workforce alike. From jobseekers to PR workers in pursuit of promotion to business owners and entrepreneurs looking to improve their PR skills, the teachings of this course could prove invaluable.
With Oxford Home Study College, candidates are free to learn in their own time and at their own pace, with absolutely no deadlines to worry about at any time. All of our courses are open to ambitious candidates on a global basis, with all course materials, assignments and assessments accessible 24/7 via our exclusive digital learning platform.
With the help of Oxford Home Study College, the career you’ve been dreaming of could be right at your fingertips!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our advanced Level 4 Diploma in Public Relations must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £95 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Upon successful completion of our Level 4 Diploma in Public Relations, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Public Affairs Manager
- Public Affairs Specialist
- Public Information Assistant
- Public Information Officer
- Public Information Specialist
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Public Relations Director
- Public Relations Manager
- Public Relations Specialist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.