Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
This Advanced Diploma in Public Relation at QLS Level 7 course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPDQS (with 180 CPD points) to make your skill development & career progression more accessible than ever!
Are you looking to improve your current abilities or make a career move? If yes, our unique Public Relation at QLS Level 7 course might help you get there! It is an expertly designed course which ensures you learn everything about the topic thoroughly. Expand your expertise with high-quality training from the Public Relation at QLS Level 7 course.
Due to Public Relation at QLS Level 7’s massive demand in the competitive market, you can use our comprehensive course as a weapon to strengthen your knowledge and boost your career development. Learn Public Relation at QLS Level 7 from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career.
The Public Relation at QLS Level 7 course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Public Relation at QLS Level 7 course, an instant e-certificate will be exhibited in your profile that you can order as proof of your skills and knowledge. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling in this Public Relation at QLS Level 7 course.
This Public Relation at QLS Level 7 training can help you to accomplish your ambitions and prepare you for a meaningful career. So, join us today and gear up for excellence!
Why Prefer This Public Relation at QLS Level 7 Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme & another accredited by CPDQS which is completely free.
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery)
- Innovative and engaging content.
- Free assessments
- 24/7 tutor support.
Take a step toward a brighter future!
*** Course Curriculum ***
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Public Relation at QLS Level 7 course:
- Module 01: Introduction to Public Relations
- Module 02: Concepts of Public Relations
- Module 03: Management and Organisation of Public Relations
- Module 04: Public Relations Tactics and Research
- Module 05: Major Fields of Public Relations Practice Part I
- Module 06: Major Fields of Public Relations Practice Part II
- Module 07: Social Media and PR
- Module 08: Public Speaking
- Module 09: Power of Storytelling
- Module 10: Becoming an Influencer
- Module 11: Importance of Body Language
- Module 12: Implementing CSR
- Module 13: Performance Evaluation and Performance Reporting
- Module 14: Cross-Cultural Awareness
- Module 15: Cross-Cultural Communication
- Module 16: Corporate Cross-Cultural Awareness
- Module 17: Cultural Values
- Module 18: Working with and Managing a Culturally Diverse Team
- Module 19: Defamation
- Module 20: Crisis management
- Module 21: Media Regulatory Bodies
- Module 22: Ethics & Professionalism in Public Relations
- Module 23: Decision Making with Critical Thinking
After completing an online module, you will be given immediate access to a specially designed MCQ test. The results will be immediately analysed, and the score will be shown for your review. The passing score for each test will be set at 60%.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the Advanced Diploma in Public Relation at QLS Level 7exams.
Who is this course for?
This Public Relation at QLS Level 7 course is perfect for highly motivated people who want to improve their technical skills and prepare for the career they want!
No prior background or expertise is required.
The Public Relation at QLS Level 7 course will boost your CV and aims to help you get the job or even the long-awaited promotion of your dreams.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Advanced Diploma in Public Relation at QLS Level 7
Hard copy certificate - Included
Show off Your New Skills with a Certificate of Completion
After successfully completing the Advanced Diploma in Public Relation at QLS Level 7, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme andalso you can order CPDQSAccredited Certificate that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The certificates will be home-delivered, completely free of cost.
CPDQS Accredited Certificate
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.