Add to basket or enquire
Public Health & Diploma in Care - Level 2 Qualification
Build your career in the Care industry and be the one who supports and helps humankind. The exclusive TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) course is right here to give you the complete guideline to understand and master the principles and fundamentals of care settings.
This TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) is approved by TQUK, one of the leading Awarding Organisations in the UK. TQUK is recognised by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland, and Qualifications Wales. It will provide you with essential skills that allow you to start improving in a successful care-related career.
Our TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) qualification materials have been designed and organised by professionals, and it has all the elements to make you a pro in the care department. You would get all the required tips and tricks to learn the skills. You will master the techniques of health, safety, and wellbeing in care settings.
Not only that!!!
You will receive a premium CPD approved Public Health course entirely free with the TQUK qualification!!!
Without any delay, enrol on this course now and get the opportunity to shine in your career!
- Qualification type: TQUK Level 2 Diploma
- Qualification title: TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF)
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 2
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 380
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 460
- Qualification number (QN): 603/2554/9
Why TQUK Qualifications?
TQUK, namely Training Qualifications UK Ltd. is the UK's most creative, contemporary, and fastest-growing awarding organisation. TQUK is a well-established awarding organisation governed by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland, and Qualifications Wales, ensuring professionalism and recognition of the qualifications.
**TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF)**
- Unit 1: Communication in Care Settings
- Unit 2: Handle Information in Care Settings
- Unit 3: Personal Development in Care Settings
- Unit 4: Implement person-centred approaches in care settings
- Unit 5: Equality and inclusion in care settings
- Unit 6: Health, safety and wellbeing in care settings
- Unit 7: Responsibilities of a Care Worker
- Unit 8: Duty of Care
- Unit 9: Safeguarding and Protection in Care Settings
- Unit 11: Administer Medication to Individuals and Monitor the Effects
- Unit 15: Understand mental well-being and mental health promotion
- Unit 17: Dementia Awareness
- Unit 21: Understand Mental Health Problems
- Unit 27: The principles of infection prevention and control
- Unit 50: Diabetes Awareness
***Curriculum of The FREE Course***
- Module 01: Introduction to Public Health
- Module 02: Principles of Public Health
- Module 03: Understanding Epidemiology
- Module 04: Disease Control
- Module 05: Understanding Measures of Disease Frequency
- Module 06: Maternity and Childbirth
- Module 07: Environment and Public Health
- Module 08: Health System and Policy
- Module 09: Public Health and Ethics
- Total Qualification Time
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification i.e. to achieve all learning outcomes.
Total Qualification Time is GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study, or any other learning including assessment, which takes place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor, or tutor. The credit value, where given, for qualification, is determined by TQT, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 460 hours.
- Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all contact time, guidance, or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer, or otherappropriate provider of education or training.
Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 380.
- Assessment activities consist of a few short assignments that you have to complete to show evidence of general reading while adding references to your work.
- All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
- All learning outcomes must be met to achieve a Pass - there is no grading.
Successful candidates will be awarded a TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) from Training Qualifications UK Ltd.
Along with this TQUK award, you will also get a CPD accreditedcertificate for the Public Health course!
Successful learners can complete a relevant apprenticeship or progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support and to the advanced apprenticeship.
Who is this course for?
- Those who have already worked in the care profession
- The aspiring professionals who want to add new skills to their CV
- Individuals who want to start their career as a care support assistant
- There are no specific entry requirements, but we recommend that learners have a minimum of level one qualification on literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- The qualification is suitable for learners 18 years old or above.
This TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) will enable you to utilise your gained expertise in a broad range of promising career opportunities, such as:
- Senior Healthcare Worker
- Maternity care Worker
- Children and Young People care Worker
- Mental Health care Worker
- Enablement Worker
- Adult Nursing care Professional
- Senior Healthcare Assistant
- Rehabilitation Assistant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.