Add to basket or enquire
✿ Free PDF Certificate | Limited Offer | Top Rated Course ✿
Do you want to start working on PTSD training or expand your knowledge in this area? This PTSD training course will give you a firm commitment to building your professional career and support you in honing your knowledge in this field.
PTSD is a form of mental illness, characterized by extreme stress or anxiety resulting from a past traumatic event. Formerly known under names like “shell shock” or “battle shock,” it has had its profile raised over the past decades as a very real condition that affects many individuals. Though commonly associated with veterans returning from war zones, the scope of who can be affected by PTSD is much broader than first understood. This course explores the causes, symptoms, and impact that PTSD can have on a person and raises awareness for those working with and supporting them.
This training course also offers an in-depth look at the factors and conditions that affect a person with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Attending delegates will learn to identify possible causes of PTSD, as well as its symptoms, and be able to understand how PTSD can affect both adults and children differently. Delegates will be able to identify common treatments for PTSD, as well as their benefits, and offer helpful and supportive trauma-informed care, backed by a greater understanding of the condition itself.
Our masterfully crafted PTSD Course is here to tackle all of your problems in one shot. Learn PTSD-related skills and confidently step into the relevant field.
You'll have an arsenal of skills to lock down your desired career after the completion of a PTSD course. Moreover, you will have access to all of the materials in this PTSD course for free for a whole year and learn a multitude of highly coveted skills to move up the corporate ladder.
If you want to learn more about PTSD but don't know how to begin, this course will provide you with a stable platform to become a competent worker in the relevant field and acquire more valuable skills. Discover what PTSD has to offer and step into the realm of endless opportunities.
The ideal way to launch your career in PTSD is with this thorough course. By giving you a competitive edge over other job candidates and employees, this PTSD training program will help you advance your career.
We can assist you with the initial training and role preparations if you believe you have the capacity to join this career. We've painstakingly condensed all the crucial information of the PTSD training Course and designed it into one continuous tutorial that is intended to train and guide people in the criteria for this role.
We're committed to providing you with the best learning experience possible as one of the top course providers and most well-known e-learning experts. Enroll right away to accelerate your career!
Learning Objectives of PTSD training Course
After successful completion of the PTSD Course you will learn the:
- Developing an awareness of what incidents are likely to affect your colleagues.
- The nature and benefit of ‘real support’ deep from the evolutionarily primitive brain.
- Providing support in the format that suits best: (One to one or group, Formal or informal)
- The nature of ‘endemic incidents’ - incidents that are likely to repeat regularly.
- How to assess, without further traumatizing the person.
- How to develop empathy for something you may not have experienced.
- Nurturing or restoring your colleague's feelings of competence.
- The three types of social support, and which one is best.
- ‘Case Formulation’ – making sense of what has happened and what you can do to help.
- How to remind the person of the tools they already have, and how to encourage, refine and develop their use.
- How Mindfulness is usually helpful after major incidents.
- Techniques to help PTSD Patients to regulate their emotions
- Techniques to help them to tolerate the inevitable distress.
- How to help them to resolve problems that have now appeared, as they usually do after a major incident.
- How to find out what meaning they have taken from the trauma and how to shape it into a more helpful meaning.
- Tidying up any misperceptions, to create a kinder account of what happened.
- Being compassionate even when the incident may have been partly the responsibility of the professional.
- Helping People to develop a bearable account of what happened – or even a positive one.
Why Choose Our PTSD Course
- Fully designed by qualified professionals
- Instant E-certificate after completion
- Fully online study method
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet and smartphone-friendly
- Smart assessment & instant result
- 24/7 access to the course on demand
- 24/7 Tutor Support
- Opportunities in exploring new careers
- 1: Module 1 - Understanding Trauma & PTSD 05:00
- 2: Module 2 - Integrating CBT, DBT, ACT Techniques into Your Life 11:00
- 3: Module 3 - Managing Your Anxiety & PTSD 04:00
- 4: Module 4 - Stop Avoiding and Start Living Again 04:00
- 5: Module 5 - Handling Difficult Thoughts of Trauma 07:00
- 6: Module 6 - Coping with Memories, Flashbacks, Nightmares, and Intrusions 05:00
- 7: Module 7 - Surviving and Thriving as You Look Ahead 03:00
This PTSD training program is widely-liked and great for anyone wishing to start a career in this field, as well as for professionals who want to assess their current knowledge and skills. This curriculum is ideal for you if you want to learn everything there is to know about teaching students with exceptional needs.
To give students the necessary skills and understanding of the area to advance their careers, we have structured the PTSD training course into a number of modules that cover all of the core relevant topics.
The following module of the PTSD Training Course will provide you with the fundamental skills you need to become job-ready as well as a strong foundation in this profession.
The following modules are included in this thorough PTSD training course:
- Module 1: Understanding Trauma & PTSD
- Module 2: Integrating CBT, DBT, and ACT Techniques into Your Life
- Module 3: Managing Your Anxiety & PTSD
- Module 4: Stop Avoiding and Start Living Again
- Module 5: Handling Difficult Thoughts of Trauma
- Module 6: Coping with Memories, Flashbacks, Nightmares, and Intrusions
- Module 7: Surviving and Thriving as You Look Ahead
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring professionals
- Students with an interest in PTSD training
- Job Seekers in this industry
- Anyone looking to learn a new skill or acquire some knowledge
- Existing professionals who want to expand their current skills
There are no specific requirements to enroll in this PTSD course. Anyone with a laptop, tablet, or smartphone can have access to this course. All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and being over the age of 16.
This PTSD training Diploma course will help you gain all the necessary theoretical knowledge to excel in the relevant field. Once you have successfully completed the PTSD bundle, you will be equipped with a range of skills required to secure a role in the sector. A few career prospects include:
- Crisis Line Counsellor
- Trauma Therapist
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.