Add to basket or enquire
Ever felt too overwhelmed to tackle your difficulties? Or struggle to cope up with your everyday challenges? No matter the trouble you may face, psychotherapy is the collaborative treatment that can help you heal and enhance your wellbeing.
Psychotherapy is an excellent way of helping individuals suffering from various mental illnesses or psychological challenges. To put it in a nutshell, psychotherapy is just talking therapy. However, this psychological treatment isn't as simple as it sounds. Psychotherapy practitioners need a multitude of skills to understand their patients and prepare them to face their challenges. In addition, they need to have a comprehensive understanding of human psychology. You can gain all these and master the fundamentals of human psychology with this Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner course.
Throughout this Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner course, you will have a clear and in-depth understanding of the core concepts of psychotherapy, including common psychological problems, the difference between psychotherapy and counselling, various forms and types of psychotherapy, etc. This psychology course will introduce you to the role of a psychological wellbeing practitioner and the skills you will need to be one. Furthermore, in this psychology training, you will learn about crisis intervention and learn how to help a client in crisis.
Our Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, showcasing your newly-acquired skills.
So join this Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner course now — Take your first step towards understanding psychology and help people live happier & healthier.
What you'll get out of this Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner course:
- Get a thorough introduction to the fundamentals of psychotherapy.
- Understand the roles of a psychological wellbeing practitioner.
- Gain a better understanding of the common mental health difficulties and human psychology.
- Learn the difference between psychotherapy and counselling.
- Know what skills are needed to be an exemplary psychological wellbeing practitioner.
- Become familiar with various types of psychotherapy like psychodynamic psychotherapy, counselling approaches, cognitive behavioural therapy and more.
- Step-by-step guidance on engaging and assessing a patient.
- Develop your knowledge of low-intensity CBT treatment.
- Strengthen your understanding of forms of psychotherapy according to your mental health problems.
- Become well-versed in crisis intervention and be able to help a client in crisis.
Why People Enrol this Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an Endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Course
- Learning materials of our Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Course content for a full year
- Complete the Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Course
Please note that this online training does not entitle you to practise as a registered practitioner psychologist. If you are looking for a course to comply with HCPC’s requirements, please contact the HCPC or the RCSLT.
**** FREE GIFT ****
COVID-19: Psychological First Aid Course is included completely for FREE with this Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner course! You'll get additional training on how to —
- Deepen your understanding of how emergencies impact mental health
- Learn the fundamentals of psychological first aid and its stages
- Understand how to support yourself and others, including colleagues, through challenging times such as COVID-19
- Gain the skills and practical knowledge to identify what help and support teach person requires
- Learn techniques for coping with life and staying mentally strong during a pandemic
- Develop your knowledge of how to provide psychosocial support during emergencies
- Gain an in-depth understanding of children’s needs and their emotional and social development
- Familiarise with different approaches for providing care to individuals
This Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Course is designed with the following modules:
Module-1: Introduction to Psychotherapy
- Introduction to Psychotherapy
- The Role of a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Common Mental Health Difficulties
- Difference between Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Things Therapists Will Not do
Module-2: Skills of a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Clinical Monitoring Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- To be Level Headed
Module-3: Types of Therapies
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Counselling Approaches
- Behavioural and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Systemic Approaches
- Trans-diagnostic and Integrative Approaches
- Third Wave Therapies
Module-4: Engaging and Assessing the Patients
- Concepts of Mental Health
- A Range of Assessment Strategies
- Risk Management
- Engaging the Patient
- Patient Centred Information Gathering
- Use of Standardised Assessment Tools
- Accurate Recording of Information
Module-5: Low Intensity CBT Treatment
- Developing Skills in Behaviour Change Models to Deliver
- Behavioural Activation
- Exposure Therapy
- Cognitive Restructuring
- Worry Management for GAD
- Panic Management
Module-6: Forms of Psychotherapy
- For Depression
- For Anxiety Disorders
- For Schizophrenia
- Gender Identity Disorder (Gender Dysphoria)
- For Eating Disorders
Module-7: Helping the Client in Crisis
- Ascertain Safety
- Calm Your Client
- Engage Resources
- Ascertain Their Beliefs during the Crisis
- Help Them Find Hope Through an Action Plan
Module-8: Crisis Intervention
- Understanding the Psychology of a Client’s Crisis
- Getting in Too Deep
- There Must Be a Way Out of Here
- Averting a Crisis
- Two Signs of Crisis
- Disconnecting from Reality
How is the Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £79
- International: £79 + £10 (postal charge) = £89
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, you will qualify for the IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in psychological wellbeing
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Course . Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner course will help you develop your collection of excellent abilities and knowledge, as well as explore a variety of intriguing careers, such as—
- Mental Health Counsellor
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Social Worker
The average salary for these job opportunities in the UK is £15,000 to £50,000 a year.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do you have to complete modules in a certain order? ThanksAnswer:
Dear Learner, Thank you for your question. You are recommended to complete all the modules one by one. However, it is up to you how you complete them. You can access any module any time.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, Can you finish the course in less time or do you have to complete the 12 months stated on the description?Answer:
Dear Ana, Thank you for contacting us. Yes, you will have one-year access to the course after purchasing, and you complete the course anytime within a year. Stay Safe Stay Healthy.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Once we receive the certificate, how long is it valid for? I've seen that for some courses the certificate is only valid for two years.Answer:
Dear Deanna, Thank you for your question. Certificate has no expiry date, but we recommend you revisit the course after every 12 months. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.