Begin your acquaintance with the Property Sales Executive Course course and starts learning for working skillfully as a Property sale Executives.
Property sales executives or real estate sales executives help clients to buy or sell properties. They use their knowledge about the property and pricing to find out property based on the client’s needs. The course trains you how to understand the value of the property and how to fix the price for buying or selling.
This exquisite course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Property Sales Executive Course is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Property Sales Executive Course:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The main job of a property sales executive is to help the clients to buy or sell a property. So, he needs to understand the value of the product and has to realize the demands and needs of the customers. The course guides you to understand these areas along with the basic communication skills that you need to master for managing, convincing or handling clients.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Property Sales Executive
- What is an Estate Agent?
- Real Estate
- The Different Types of Agents
- What a Real Estate Agent Does
- Pros and Cons of Hiring an Estate Agent
- Knowing Your Clients
- Day in the life of Estate Agent
- Property Valuation
- Handling Viewings
- Property Negotiation
- Property Management
- Real Estate Laws
- Selecting The Best Properties
- Leasing Instead Of Selling
- Buyers Interest
- Be Zone Conscious
- Home Loans
- Knowing When You’re Ready To Buy
- Is Your Lake Home For Sale?
- Living The Waterfront Lifestyle Every Day
- How To Locate Waterfront Property Rentals
- Real Estate Front
Legal System & Real Estate UK
- An Introduction to the UK legal system
- Different Types of Investment Structures
- Commercial Leases
- Title & Registration
- Finance in Real Estate
- Investment Purchase Procedure
- Acquisition Costs
- Land Usage
- Planning & Environment
- Investment Structure & Key Legislations
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Property Sales Executive Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.