Add to basket or enquire
The Property Negotiator bundle comes with one of our best selling Property Negotiator Training courses endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme with FREE endorsed certificate along with 6 additional IAO Certified courses:
- Property Law Consultant
- Real Estate Investor Training
- Social Housing And Tenant Management
- 10x Your Productivity In Real Estate With Time Management
- Sales Skills
- Marketing Fundamentals
This Property Negotiator bundle provides you with the perfect opportunity to advance your career and polish your relevant skills.
Study the Property Negotiator bundle online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Property Negotiator bundle will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
Study the Property Negotiator bundle through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials. Receive online tutor support as you study the Property Negotiator bundle, to ensure you are supported every step of the way.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Property Negotiator bundle. The Property Negotiator bundle is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
With full course access for one year, you can complete the Property Negotiator bundle when it suits you by studying at your own pace. You can access the Property Negotiator bundle modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Property Negotiator bundle is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Property Negotiator bundle now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Property Negotiator bundle With Janets
- An opportunity to gain an Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme upon successful completion of the Property Negotiator bundle
- 6 IAO Certified courses to increase your employability and skills
- Full access to the comprehensive Property Negotiator bundle materials for a whole year
- Online assessment with instant results on the Property Negotiator bundle
- Get full tutor support on Monday to Friday with the Property Negotiator bundle
- Study and complete the Property Negotiator bundle at a pace that suits you
- Gain a complete understanding of the in-depth topics taught on the Property Negotiator bundle
- Study accessible and information modules on the Property Negotiator bundle, all taught by our team of expert instructors
- Feel fully supported as you study the Property Negotiator bundle, with 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The Property Negotiator bundle is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Property Negotiator bundle content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Property Negotiator bundle along with its exam has no formal deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Property Negotiator Curriculum:
Property Negotiator Training
- Introduction To Estate Agents
- Different Types Of Estate Agents
- Getting Started On The Job
- Listing Property Finding The Sellers
- Valuation Process
- Negotiating As An Estate Agent
- Selling Property – Finding The Buyers
- Letting Property
- Technology For Estate Agents
- Regulation Of Estate Agents
- Module 1: What is Estate Agent
- Module 2: Requirements for the Job
- Module 3: History of the Estate Agent
- Module 4: The Real Estate Industry
- Module 5: Different Types of Estate Agents
- Module 6: Online Estate Agents
- Module 7: Estate agent Fees and Contracts
- Module 8: Pros and Cons of Hiring an Estate Agent
- Module 9: Getting to Know Your Clients
- Module 10: A Day in the Life of an Estate Agent
- Module 11: Selling Property with an Estate Agent
- Module 12: Property Marketing
- Module 13: The Regulations for Estate Agent Boards and Why It is Important
- Module 14: Valuation
- Module 15: Performing Viewings
- Module 16: Negotiating
- Module 17: Buying with an Estate Agent
- Module 18: Sales Progression
- Module 19: Technology
- Module 20: Investment Property
- Module 21: About Letting Agents
- Module 22: Property Management
- Module 23: Laws and Regulations
- Module 24: How to Set Up an Estate Agency
- Module 25: Property Development and the Process
- Module 26: Main Actors and Economic Context
- Module 27: Land for Development
- Module 28: Making Decisions
- Module 29: Sorting Out Your Finances
- Module 30: Establishing Your Business
- Module 31: Market Research
- Module 32: Promotion and Selling
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Property Negotiator bundle, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Property Negotiator bundle. After successfully passing the Property Negotiator Training exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, which is a highly recognised brand in the education sector.
To verify your enhanced skills in the Property Negotiator, we recommend that you also complete the assignment questions. These can be completed at any time which is convenient for yourself and will be assessed by our expert tutors. Full feedback will then be given on your current performance, along with any further advice or support.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
Once the Property Negotiator bundle has been completed and the assessment has been passed, all students are entitled to receive an endorsed certificate for the Property Negotiator Complete course. This will provide proof that you have completed your Property Negotiator training objectives, and an endorsed certificate can be ordered and delivered to your address for FREE. Please note that overseas students may be charged an additional £10 for postage.
For this adddional Quality Licence Scheme endorsed certificate, you have to pay the fees based on level of the course:
- No Level- £29
- Level 1 - £29
- Level 2 - £59
- Level 3 - £69
- Level 4 - £79
- Level 5 - £99
- Level 6 - £109
- Level 7 - £119
IAO Certification from Janets
Upon successful completion of the Property Negotiator bundle, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificates for each of the courses, free of cost as proof of your expertise on Property Negotiator. You can ask for PDF certificates that will be sent to your email for FREE. Print copies of this Certification (accredited by IAO) are also available by post at an additional cost of £9.99 each.
Who is this course for?
The Property Negotiator bundle is ideal for those who are aspiring professionals in this sector or looking forward to a head start. This Property Negotiator bundle is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV.
The Property Negotiator bundle is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. The only requirements you need to meet to study the Property Negotiator bundle is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and basic computer skills. You must also be over the age of 16 to study this Property Negotiator bundle.
This Property Negotiator bundle will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Property Negotiator bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.