Add to basket or enquire
With endorsement from The Quality Licence Scheme. This Property Negotiator Training Course provides you with the perfect opportunity to advance your career and polish your Property Negotiator Training Course skills.
Property negotiators are responsible for promoting and selling residential properties to clients. To be a property negotiator, you must possess excellent social skills, and be an expert at multitasking. In this Property Negotiator Training course, you will explore the day-to-day responsibilities of a property negotiator, from finding new tenants to ensuring the landlord’s needs are met.
The role of a property negotiator is slightly different from that of an estate agent. It involves exclusively selling new residential properties to clients with whom they have developed a strong working relationship. In this training program, you will explore these differences in detail, covering fundamental topics such as property law, tenant management and the process of buying and selling a home.
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Property Negotiator Training course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Property Negotiator Training will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Property Negotiator Training training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Property Negotiator Training course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Property Negotiator Training course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Property Negotiator Training course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Property Negotiator Training course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Property Negotiator Training course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Property Negotiator Training course. The Property Negotiator Training course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Property Negotiator Training is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Property Negotiator Training when it suits you. Access the Property Negotiator Training course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Property Negotiator Training course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Property Negotiator Training now and start learning instantly.
What You Get Out Of Studying Property Negotiator Training Course With Janets
- An opportunity to gain a certificate of achievement endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme upon successful completion of the Property Negotiator Training Course as proof of your new professional skills
- Full access to the comprehensive Property Negotiator Training Course materials for a whole year
- Online assessment with instant results on the Property Negotiator Training Course
- No hidden costs when you enrol on the Property Negotiator Training Course
- Get full tutor support on Monday to Friday with the Property Negotiator Training Course
- Study and complete the Property Negotiator Training Course at a pace that suits you
- Gain a complete understanding of the in-depth topics taught on the Property Negotiator Training Course
- Study accessible and information modules on the Property Negotiator Training Course, all taught by our team of expert instructors
- Feel fully supported as you study the Property Negotiator Training Course, with 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Study the Property Negotiator Training Course from any internet-enabled device including your computer, tablet, or mobile device
The Property Negotiator Training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Property Negotiator Training content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Property Negotiator Training course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Property Negotiator Training Course Curriculum:
- Module 1: What is Estate Agent
- Module 2: Requirements for the Job
- Module 3: History of the Estate Agent
- Module 4: The Real Estate Industry
- Module 5: Different Types of Estate Agents
- Module 6: Online Estate Agents
- Module 7: Estate agent Fees and Contracts
- Module 8: Pros and Cons of Hiring an Estate Agent
- Module 9: Getting to Know Your Clients
- Module 10: A Day in the Life of an Estate Agent
- Module 11: Selling Property with an Estate Agent
- Module 12: Property Marketing
- Module 13: The Regulations for Estate Agent Boards and Why It is Important
- Module 14: Valuation
- Module 15: Performing Viewings
- Module 16: Negotiating
- Module 17: Buying with an Estate Agent
- Module 18: Sales Progression
- Module 19: Technology
- Module 20: Investment Property
- Module 21: About Letting Agents
- Module 22: Property Management
- Module 23: Laws and Regulations
- Module 24: How to Set Up an Estate Agency
- Module 25: Property Development and the Process
- Module 26: Main Actors and Economic Context
- Module 27: Land for Development
- Module 28: Making Decisions
- Module 29: Sorting Out Your Finances
- Module 30: Establishing Your Business
- Module 31: Market Research
- Module 32: Promotion and Selling
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Property Negotiator Training Course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Property Negotiator Training Course. After successfully passing the Property Negotiator Training Course exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme, which is a highly respected brand with worldwide recognition in the education sector.
To verify your enhanced skills in the Property Negotiator Training, we recommend that you also complete the assignment questions. These can be completed at any time which is convenient for yourself and will be assessed by our expert tutors. Full feedback will then be given on your current performance, along with any further advice or support.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from The Quality Licence Scheme
Once the Property Negotiator Training Course has been completed and the assessment has been passed, all students are entitled to receive an endorsed Certificate of Achievement. This will provide proof that you have completed your Property Negotiator Training Course training objectives, and each endorsed certificate can be ordered and delivered to your address for -
£99. (Note: additional £10 for postage outside the UK)
IAO Certification from Janets
Upon successful completion of the Property Negotiator Training Course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost as proof of your expertise on Property Negotiator Training Course.
Hardcopy certificates accredited by IAO would also become available, which can be received by paying —
£9.99 (Note: additional £10 for postage outside the UK)
Who is this course for?
The Property Negotiator Training Course is ideal for those who are aspiring professionals in this sector or looking forward to a head start. This Property Negotiator Training Course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV.
The Property Negotiator Training Course is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. The only requirements you need to meet to study the Property Negotiator Training Course is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and excellent IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16 to study this Property Negotiator Training Course.
This Property Negotiator Training course will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Property Negotiator Training course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
where do you go for the exams? are they online
Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for contacting us. The exam will be held online. You don’t need to go anywhere to take the exam. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.