Add to basket or enquire
Property negotiators are responsible for promoting and selling residential properties to clients. To be a property negotiator, you must possess excellent social skills, and be an expert at multitasking. In this Property Negotiator Training course, you will explore the day-to-day responsibilities of a property negotiator, from finding new tenants to ensuring the landlord’s needs are met.
The role of a property negotiator is slightly different from that of an estate agent. It involves exclusively selling new residential properties to clients with whom they have developed a strong working relationship. In this training program, you will explore these differences in detail, covering fundamental topics such as property law, tenant management and the process of buying and selling a home.
Learning Outcomes of the Property Negotiator Training Course:
- Familiarise with the role and responsibilities of a property negotiator
- Have a solid understanding of the process of buying a new home
- Learn how to build strong working relationships with clients and gain their trust
- Develop your negotiation, interpersonal and time management skills
- Understand both your clients’ needs and the needs of the landlord
- Expand your knowledge of the real estate sector and UK property law
- Be able to deal with client queries and complaints in a professional manner
- Enhance your business language and problem-solving abilities
Benefits of studying the Property Negotiator Training:
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams.
The Property Negotiator Training Course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
Property Negotiator Training
- Module 1: What is Estate Agent
- Module 2: Requirements for the Job
- Module 3: History of the Estate Agent
- Module 4: The Real Estate Industry
- Module 5: Different Types of Estate Agents
- Module 6: Online Estate Agents
- Module 7: Estate agent Fees and Contracts
- Module 8: Pros and Cons of Hiring an Estate Agent
- Module 9: Getting to Know Your Clients
- Module 10: A Day in the Life of an Estate Agent
- Module 11: Selling Property with an Estate Agent
- Module 12: Property Marketing
- Module 13: The Regulations for Estate Agent Boards and Why It is Important
- Module 14: Valuation
- Module 15: Performing Viewings
- Module 16: Negotiating
- Module 17: Buying with an Estate Agent
- Module 18: Sales Progression
- Module 19: Technology
- Module 20: Investment Property
- Module 21: About Letting Agents
- Module 22: Property Management
- Module 23: Laws and Regulations
- Module 24: How to Set Up an Estate Agency
- Module 25: Property Development and the Process
- Module 26: Main Actors and Economic Context
- Module 27: Land for Development
- Module 28: Making Decisions
- Module 29: Sorting Out Your Finances
- Module 30: Establishing Your Business
- Module 31: Market Research
- Module 32: Promotion and Selling
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for aspiring property negotiators and those who are pursuing a career in the property industry. No formal qualifications are necessary for this course and learners of all academic backgrounds are welcome to enrol.
On successful completion, learners will have the practical skills and knowledge to kickstart a career in the property industry, and the opportunity to explore a wide range of related roles, including:
- Property Sales Negotiator
- Property Manager
- Estate Agent
- Lettings Agent
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
where do you go for the exams? are they online
Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for contacting us. The exam will be held online. You don’t need to go anywhere to take the exam. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.