Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Property Manager provides an excellent opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge you’ll need to advance in your career. Take this course anywhere and at any time. Don’t let your lifestyle limit your learning or your potential.
Property Manager has been rated and reviewed highly by our learners and professionals alike. We have a passion for teaching, and it shows. All of our courses have interactive online modules that allow studying to take place where and when you want it to.
The only thing you need to take Property Manager is Wi-Fi and a screen. You’ll never be late for class again. Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes..
Why choose Property Manager?
- Opportunity to boost your CV/Resume with CPD & IAO accredited qualification
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (Postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Instant results upon completion of each assessment
- Certificates available in both PDF and hard copy format
- Interactive, high-quality course content with 24/7 online access
- Full tutor support and learning assistance included
Here are the topics you will cover on the Property Manager Course:
Module 1 - Introduction to Property Management
- What Is Property Management?
- The Property Management Company
- Why Landlords Contract Management Companies?
- Legal Requirements for Property Managers
- Why Is Property Management a Great Career?
Module 2 – The Role and Responsibilities of a Property Manager
- The Landlord – Property Manager Relationship
- The Services a Property Manager Can Provide
- Ensuring Maximum Occupancy
- Upgrades and Improvements
- Phasing Repairs
Module 3 – Listing Properties and Marketing
- Registering Landlord and Property Details
- Property Valuations and Appraisals
- Consents to Let the Property
- Advice on Presentation of the Property
- The Sales Pitch
- Information to Record
- Creating Eye-catching Adverts for Properties
- Service Agreements
- Property Details Form
- Verifying Ownership of the Property
Module 4 – The Letting Process and Tenancy Agreement
- Registering Potential Applicants’ Details
- Safety and Security
- Processing Applications
- Inventory and Schedule of Condition
- Tenancy Agreements and Types of Tenancy
- Executing the Tenancy Agreement
- Other Documents
- Check-In Process
- Post-Check-In Procedures
- Serving Notice and Notice Periods
Module 5 – The Property Management Process
- Property Management Overview
- Rent Collection
- Dealing with Late Payments
- Property Inspections
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Qualifying Suitable Contractors
- Planning for Maintenance Work
- Major Works
- Paying Contractors
- Tenancy Renewals
- Rental Increases
- Check-Out Process
- Claims for Dilapidations
- Returning the Deposit
- Dealing with Problem Tenants and Other Issues
- Useful Resources
Module 6 - Keeping Tenants Long Term
- Make a Good First Impression
- Happy Tenants Means Lower Turnover
- What Makes Tenants Happy?
- Respecting Your Tenants’ Privacy
- Increasing the Rent
- Renewing the Lease
- Showing Appreciation for Tenants
Module 7 – Regulations of Property Management
- Are Letting/Managing Agents Regulated?
- The Requirement to Join a Redress Scheme
- Complaining About a Letting/Managing Agent
- Letting Agent Fees
- Client Money Protection
- General Information for Landlords and Tenants
Module 8 – Changes in the UK Property Market: An Opportunity
- The Growth of the Private Rented Sector
- Tenant Preferences in Renting
- Generation Rent and Millennials
- The Emergence and Growth of Build to Rent
- The Emergence of Co-Living
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £34
Who is this course for?
The Property Manager has been professionally-designed for motivated learners who are looking to add a new skill to their CV and stand head and shoulders above the competition. Learn the latest industry-specific information with the Property Manager.
Enrol on the Property Manager and learn a new professional skill from anywhere, at any time!
Enrol on the Property Manager with no formal entry requirements! If you have a passion for knowledge and want to learn something new, register on theProperty Manager without any delay.
We only ask that all students have a passion for learning and literacy, and be over the age of 16.
Complete the Property Manager online from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, and learn in a way that suits you.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.