Add to basket or enquire
The Property Manager is the best way for you to gain deep insight and knowledge of this topic. You will learn from industry experts and obtain a professional certificate after completing the course. Enrol now for a limited-time discounted price.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Property Manager too is designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Property Manager, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get professional qualifications, you should consider this Property Manager from One Education.
There are no hidden fees or exam charges. We are very upfront and clear about all the costs of the course.
Why People Love And Enrol In The Property Manager From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Property Manager
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Property Manager.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Property Manager will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
We’ve taken this comprehensive Property Manager Course and broken it down into manageable 08 units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following 08 units:
Course Curriculum Of The Property Manager
Module 1 - Introduction to Property Management
- What Is Property Management?
- The Property Management Company
- Why Landlords Contract Management Companies?
- Legal Requirements for Property Managers
- Why Is Property Management a Great Career?
Module 2 – The Role and Responsibilities of a Property Manager
- The Landlord – Property Manager Relationship
- The Services a Property Manager Can Provide
- Ensuring Maximum Occupancy
- Upgrades and Improvements
- Phasing Repairs
Module 3 – Listing Properties and Marketing
- Registering Landlord and Property Details
- Property Valuations and Appraisals
- Consents to Let the Property
- Advice on Presentation of the Property
- The Sales Pitch
- Information to Record
- Creating Eye-catching Adverts for Properties
- Service Agreements
- Property Details Form
- Verifying Ownership of the Property
Module 4 – The Letting Process and Tenancy Agreement
- Registering Potential Applicants’ Details
- Safety and Security
- Processing Applications
- Inventory and Schedule of Condition
- Tenancy Agreements and Types of Tenancy
- Executing the Tenancy Agreement
- Other Documents
- Check-In Process
- Post-Check-In Procedures
- Serving Notice and Notice Periods
Module 5 – The Property Management Process
- Property Management Overview
- Rent Collection
- Dealing with Late Payments
- Property Inspections
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Qualifying Suitable Contractors
- Planning for Maintenance Work
- Major Works
- Paying Contractors
- Tenancy Renewals
- Rental Increases
- Check-Out Process
- Claims for Dilapidations
- Returning the Deposit
- Dealing with Problem Tenants and Other Issues
- Useful Resources
Module 6 - Keeping Tenants Long Term
- Make a Good First Impression
- Happy Tenants Means Lower Turnover
- What Makes Tenants Happy?
- Respecting Your Tenants’ Privacy
- Increasing the Rent
- Renewing the Lease
- Showing Appreciation for Tenants
Module 7 – Regulations of Property Management
- Are Letting/Managing Agents Regulated?
- The Requirement to Join a Redress Scheme
- Complaining About a Letting/Managing Agent
- Letting Agent Fees
- Client Money Protection
- General Information for Landlords and Tenants
Module 8 – Changes in the UK Property Market: An Opportunity
- The Growth of the Private Rented Sector
- Tenant Preferences in Renting
- Generation Rent and Millennials
- The Emergence and Growth of Build to Rent
- The Emergence of Co-Living
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
To enhance your knowledge regarding the course and to further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish.
After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This Property Manager is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in this field and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Property Manager. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Property Manager is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Property Manager will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This Property Manager also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.