Add to basket or enquire
***Limited Time Offer: Property Development Training & Microsoft Excel Course for FREE***
Who wouldn't like to get proper Property Management & Development skills with the price of one course? We know you would love this offer; therefore, we brought this exclusive package for you!
Gain the skills and credentials to kickstart a successful career in the relevant industry and learn from the experts with this step-by-step Property Manager Course. This Property Manager Complete Training has been specially designed to help learners gain a good command of Property Management, providing them with a solid foundation of knowledge to become qualified professional.
***The research found that the human brain can learn faster in audiovisual learning. We have designed this Property Manager Course to ensure your best learning in a faster and efficient way.***
This Property - Property Manager Complete Training Consists of the Following Courses:
- Course 1: Property Development Diploma
- Course 2: Property Management Training
- Course 3: Microsoft Excel Course
Through this Property Manager Complete Training, you will gain both a practical and theoretical understanding of Property Management that will increase your employability in this field, help you stand out from the competition, and boost your earning potential in no time.
***There is an Exclusive Booklet in the "Resource" section that will help you understand this Property Manager course better.***
Learning Benefits of Property - Property Manager Complete Training:
- Gain a superior understanding of property management and its processes
- Become familiar with the role and responsibilities of a property manager
- Understand the letting process, tenancy, and how to retain tenants for long term
- Familiarise yourself with legislatures of property management
- Gain an understanding of property listing and marketing
Not only that, but this Property Manager Complete Training includes up-to-date knowledge and techniques that will ensure you have the most in-demand skills to rise to the top of the industry. This Property Manager Complete Training is fully accredited, broken down into several manageable modules, ideal for aspiring professionals.
Why Property - Property Manager Complete Training?
Excel your skills to the next level with our all-in-one course bundles. We are offering premium bundled property development and property management courses at a reduced price. These property related courses are arranged to -
- Provide you with the foundation and equip you with the necessary skills to apply them in the real world.
- Help stimulate your skill set to prepare you to succeed in your venture.
- Be incredible for any learner looking to achieve and utilise valuable specialised skills and knowledge, enabling you to dominate in progress and growth.
Why Should I Take This Property - Property Manager Complete Training?
- 5 hours of easy-to-understand audiovisual lectures.
- Affordable premium-quality E-learning content, you can learn at your own pace.
- You will receive a completion certificate upon completing the course.
- Internationally recognised Accredited Qualification will boost up your resume.
- You will learn the researched and proven approach adopted by successful salespeople to transform their careers.
- You will be able to incorporate various practical sales techniques successfully and understand your customers better.
- Exclusive Booklet - download
****Course Curriculum ****
***Property - Property Manager Complete Training***
Module 1 - Property - Introduction to Property Management
- Property - What Is Property Management?
- Property - The Property Management Company
- Property - Why Is Property Management a Great Career?
Module 2 – Property - The Role and Responsibilities of a Property Manager
- Property - The Landlord – Property Manager Relationship
- Property - The Services a Property Manager Can Provide
- Property - Ensuring Maximum Occupancy
- Property - Upgrades and Improvements
- Property - Phasing Repairs
Module 3 – Property - Listing Properties and Marketing
- Property - Registering Landlord and Property Details
- Property - Property Valuations and Appraisals
- Property - Consents to Let the Property
- Property - Photographs
- Property - Creating Eye-catching Adverts for Properties
- Property - Service Agreements
- Property - Property Details Form
- Property - Verifying Ownership of the Property
Module 4 – Property - The Letting Process and Tenancy Agreement
- Property - Registering Potential Applicants’ Details
- Property - Viewings
- Property - Safety and Security
- Property - Processing Applications
- Property - Inventory and Schedule of Condition
- Property - Tenancy Agreements and Types of Tenancy
- Property - Executing the Tenancy Agreement
- Property - Other Documents
- Property - Check-In Process
- Property - Post-Check-In Procedures
- Property - Serving Notice and Notice Periods
Module 5 – Property - The Property Management Process
- Property - Property Management Overview
- Property - Rent Collection
- Property - Dealing with Late Payments
- Property - Property Inspections
- Property - Maintenance and Repairs
- Property - Qualifying Suitable Contractors
- Property - Planning for Maintenance Work
- Property - Major Works
- Property - Paying Contractors
- Property - Tenancy Renewals
- Property - Rental Increases
- Property - Check-Out Process
- Property - Claims for Dilapidations
- Property - Returning the Deposit
- Property - Dealing with Problem Tenants and Other Issues
- Property - Useful Resources
Module 6 - Property - Keeping Tenants Long Term
- Property - Make a Good First Impression
- Property - Happy Tenants Means Lower Turnover
- Property - What Makes Tenants Happy?
- Property - Respecting Your Tenants’ Privacy
- Property - Increasing the Rent
- Property - Renewing the Lease
- Property - Showing Appreciation for Tenants
Module 7 – Property - Regulations of Property Management
- Property - Are Letting/Managing Agents Regulated?
- Property - The Requirement to Join a Redress Scheme
- Property - Complaining About a Letting/Managing Agent
- Property - Letting Agent Fees
- Property - Client Money Protection
- Property - General Information for Landlords and Tenants
Module 8 – Property - Changes in the UK Property Market: An Opportunity
- Property - The Growth of the Private Rented Sector
- Property - Tenant Preferences in Renting
- Property - Generation Rent and Millennials
- Property - The Emergence and Growth of Build to Rent
- Property - The Emergence of Co-Living
*** Property Development Diploma ***
Module 01: Property - Introduction to Property Development
- Property - What Is Property Development
- Property - Main Actors
- Property - Economic Context of Property Development
- Property - Local economy
- Property - National economy
- Property - Global economy
Module 02: Property - Different Type of Property
- Property - What Is Property
- Property - Kinds of Property
- Property - Commercial Assets
- Property - Multi-Family
- Property - Office
- Property - Retail
- Property - Industrial
Module 03: Property - Property Research
- Property - The Market Context of Property Development
- Property - Locating Development Within an Institutional Model of the Property Market
- Property - Institutional form and institutional change
- Property - A hierarchical framework for the institutional analysis of property markets
- Property - An institutional explanation of property development
- Property - Interpreting British Office Development from an Institutional Perspective
Module 04: Property - Property and the Law
- Property - Introduction to Legal Framework
- Property - Analysing Real Estate Activity
- Property - Investment Structure
- Property - Real Estate Ownership
- Property - Leases of Business Premises
- Property - Development in Practice
- Property - English and Scottish Property Law: Differences, Terminologies, Applicability
Module 05: Property - Different Method of Finance Option
- Property - Financing Property Development
- Property - Methods of Finance
- Property - Sources of Finance
- Property - Lending Criteria
- Property - Categories of Finance
- Property - Corporate Finance
- Property - Financial Structures
Module 06: Property - Building Regulation
- Property - Understanding Building Control
- Property - Knowing When Approval Is Required
- Property - Making an Application
- Property - Self Certification
- Property - Applying for a Regularisation Certificate
- Property - Working with an Architect
Module 07: Property - The Planning Process
- Property - Planning and Designing
- Property - CAD Design
- Property - Approval Process
Module 08: Property - Project Management
- Property - Total Project Management
- Property - The Role of Project Manager
- Property - Understanding the Skills and Qualities of a Project Manager
- Property - Renovating a Property
- Property - Undertaking a New-Build Project
- Property - Importance of Good Property Management
Module 09: Property - Marketing Your Property
- Property - Developing Marketing Strategy
- Property - Method of Promotion
- Property - Estate Agent
- Property - The Role of Estate Agents
- Property - Selling Privately
- Property - Avoiding Marketing Mistake
After completing all the modules of the Property Manager Complete Training course, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Now you can get the Course Completion Certificate of Property Manager Complete Training from Skill Up at a 50% reduced price. The PDF version is for only £4.5 (Previously £9) and the Hard Copy is for only £7.5 (Previously £15), while both versions will cost you £12 (Previously £24) only.
Who is this course for?
Property Manager Complete Training
Existing professionals or newbies who work in this field can amplify their skills & knowledge of this topic with our accredited Property Manager Complete Training, and it could make all the difference in escalating your career graph.
We know what Modern Online Learners are looking for – flexibility and accessibility. All of our courses are crafted and designed with those two words in mind. Grab a smart device or log in to your desktop to access our premium course contents. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there round the clock.
If you desire to learn and climb the ladder of success with your learning, we won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience. Enrol now in the Property Manager Complete Training and start your learning journey.
Requirements of the Property Manager Complete Training:
- No formal qualifications required, anyone from any academic background can take this Property Manager Complete Training.
- Access to any internet-enabled smart device.
Best career options, after concluding Property Manager Complete Training:
1) On-site property manager
2) Regional Property Manager
3) Property Management Executive
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How long does it take to complete this course please?
Hello Sally, It will take 5 hours to complete the course. Thank you!This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Will I receive a certificate upon completion of the course?
Dear Rebecca, Thank you for your question. Yes, you will receive a certificate upon completion of the course. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
There are 17 modules plus a mock exam and the real exam, is 5 hours realistic for a newbie
Hello Leo, Yes, the course duration is 5 hours. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.