Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
***Special Discount - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
This Property Management course is designed for Property Managers, Estate Agents, Lettings Negotiators and Landlords. This course will ensure you know everything about property management and have the skills and credentials to become a qualified property manager by the end of the course.
As you start this course, you will be given a comprehensive introduction to what property management is and also cover the legal requirements for property managers & the UK property management and why landlords contact property management in the first place. After that, you will be explained the roles & responsibilities of a property manager, the skills required to become a property manager, the property management process and the rules and regulations of property management.
Besides, you will learn about listing properties, property valuations, details, process of registering landlords, essential information on marking, key changes in the UK property sector like emergence of co-living, millennials and the growth of the private rented sector. These will ensure you have flawless work. On top of that, we have added modules that focus on making sure tenants are satisfied and play to stay long term. In those modules, you will learn types of tehnancy, tenancy agreements, applications, inventory, how to respect their privacy, how to keep them happy and how to make a good first impression.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Deepen their knowledge on what property management is including legal requirements
- Know about the roles and responsibilities of a property manager in detail and the skills required to become one
- Learn the process of registering property details, landlord, marketing a property and property valuations
- Know the different types of tenancy and how to execute tenancy agreements
- Understand the stages of property management like rent collection, rental increase, contractors and tenancy renewals
- Learn the techniques and the know the rules that has to be followed in order to keep tenants for a long time
- Be aware of all the regulations of property management
- Know the changes in the UK property Market and the emerge of certain factors
Key Features Of Property Management Bundle Course
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
Property Management Module 1 - Introduction to Property Management
In module one, we will deepen our understanding of what property management is and why landlords contract property management companies. It covers legal requirements for Property Managers and the UK property market.
Property Management Module 2 – The Role and Responsibilities of a Property Manager
In module two, we will gain an in-depth understating of the role of a Property Manager, career path and the skills required to work in this industry. It includes essential information on the Landlord/Property Manager relationship.
Property Management Module 3 – Listing Properties and Marketing
In module three, we will learn the process of registering landlord and property details, making property valuations, and essential information on marketing a property.
Property Management Module 4 – The Letting Process and Tenancy Agreement
In module four, we will take an in-depth look at property viewings, types of tenancy and executing tenancy agreements, processing applications, inventory and other related topics.
Property Management Module 5 – The Property Management Process
In module five, we will deepen our understanding of the stages of property management, covering essential topics such as rent collection, contractors, tenancy renewals and rental increases.
Property Management Module 6 - Keeping Tenants Long Term
In module six, we will develop essential client communication skills, taking a look at what makes tenants happy, how to respect tenants’ privacy, and making a good first impression.
Property Management Module 7 – Regulations of Property Management
In module seven, we will explore the key principles and tasks involved in property management, such as client money protection, letting agent fees, and general information for landlords and tenants.
Property Management Module 8 – Changes in the UK Property Market: An Opportunity
In the final module, we will explore key changes in the UK property sector, with information on the emergence of co-living, generation rent and millennials, the growth of the private rented sector, and the emergency of build to rent.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive training course is ideal for those who are looking to work in the property sector, specifically property management. This includes the following professions:
- Property Manager
- Estate Agent
- Lettings Negotiator
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this Property Management course.
This Property Managementcourse will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Property Manager: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Vacation Rental Property Manager: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Property Management Director: £38,000 - £47,000 per annum
- Assistant Property Manager: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I see this course is 14.00 inc vat is this correct and is that the total I would pay, regards Darren
Hello Darren, Thank you for your question. The price of the course is £14 at the moment. The exams and the PDF certificate are also included in the price.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Does this course cover residential property or is it strictly commercial?
Hello Sunny, Thank you for your question. This course covers residential property.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.