Add to basket or enquire
Our Property Management course is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation ABC Awards, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Property Management course is also accredited by CPD, with 120 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
With more organisations hiring Property Managers to oversee and perform the daily operations of their properties, there has never been a better time to explore a career in property management. Gain the skills you need to stand out from the crowd with Property Management Training.
This Property Management course has been specially designed to provide those interested in property management and property development a chance to expand their skills and knowledge to a professional level. Enrol on the Property Management Training to equip yourself with the skills you need to succeed.
Enrolling on the Property Management course will allow you to explore the realities of a career in property management or property development, and discover why it makes such a great career option. The Property Management course provides you with an in-depth understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a Property Manager and how to build a strong relationship with the landlord of the properties you are managing. The Property Management Training provides learners with a step-by-step look at the property management process to ensure you understand everything that’s expected of you as a Property Manager.
What Will I Learn from This Property Management course:
- Get a full introduction to the world of property management and understand the legal requirements of a Proper Manager
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a Property Manager
- Learn the services that a Property Manager can provide
- Discover how to list properties and market them to find new tenants
- Explore the letting process and tenancy agreement
- Get step-by-step guidance on the entire property management process
- Discover how to keep tenants on a long-term basis
- Explore the regulations of property management
Why People Enrol this Property Management Course From One Education:
- Receive an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Property Management course
- Learning materials of our Property Management course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Property Management course content for a full year
- Complete the Property Management at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Property Management course
We’ve taken this comprehensive Property Management course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This Property Management course is designed with the following modules:
Module 1 - Introduction to Property Management
- What Is Property Management?
- The Property Management Company
- Why Landlords Contract Management Companies?
- Legal Requirements for Property Managers
- Why Is Property Management a Great Career?
Module 2 – The Role and Responsibilities of a Property Manager
- The Landlord – Property Manager Relationship
- The Services a Property Manager Can Provide
- Ensuring Maximum Occupancy
- Upgrades and Improvements
- Phasing Repairs
Module 3 – Listing Properties and Marketing
- Registering Landlord and Property Details
- Property Valuations and Appraisals
- Consents to Let the Property
Module 4 – The Letting Process and Tenancy Agreement
- Registering Potential Applicants’ Details
- Safety and Security
- Processing Applications
Module 5 – The Property Management Process
- Property Management Overview
- Rent Collection
- Dealing with Late Payments
- Property Inspections
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Qualifying Suitable Contractors
- Planning for Maintenance Work
- Major Works
- Paying Contractors
Module 6 - Keeping Tenants Long Term
- Make a Good First Impression
- Happy Tenants Means Lower Turnover
- What Makes Tenants Happy?
- Respecting Your Tenants’ Privacy
- Increasing the Rent
- Renewing the Lease
Module 7 – Regulations of Property Management
- Are Letting/Managing Agents Regulated?
- The Requirement to Join a Redress Scheme
- Complaining About a Letting/Managing Agent
- Letting Agent Fees
Module 8 – Changes in the UK Property Market: An Opportunity
- The Growth of the Private Rented Sector
- Tenant Preferences in Renting
- Generation Rent and Millennials
- The Emergence and Growth of Build to Rent
- The Emergence of Co-Living
How is the Property Management course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a recognised and professional certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Property Management course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new qualification. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £79. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Property Management course, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
This Property Management course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Property Management course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Property Management course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Property Management course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Property Management course. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
how do I log back into my course?
Dear Paul, Thanks for contacting us. You can login to your account using your access details. That is your email address as your username and password. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What is the estimated duration of this course?
Hi Tumaris, The estimated course duration is 9 hours of continuous study. However, you will get one year access to the course once you purchase it and you can complete the course anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.